Snorkel and Tubing Combo - Oahu
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Wednesday through Monday - 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Combine snorkeling the beautiful waters of Hanauma Bay with a thrilling tubing adventure in Maunalua Bay on this Snorkel and Tubing Combo!
- Experience providers have been operating out of Oahu for over 25 years
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels to both experiences is provided
- Snorkel in ideal conditions with a high tropical fish population, calm shallow water and white sand, then get a thrill you'll remember with your face inches from the water on a tube speeding across the bay!
Combine two of Hawaii's favorite water sports when you Snorkel and Tube in Oahu!
Your day on the water will begin with free transportation from your Waikiki hotel. After check-in and a run-down of the day, you'll head to Hanauma Bay! With calm, shallow waters, an abundance of sea-life and beautiful white sand, the conditions of the bay make it perfect for snorkeling!
After you snorkel, you'll head to Maunalua Bay where you'll prepare to tube. Get towed by a jet ski across the bay at high speeds for a truly exciting experience! Enjoy beautiful views of the Hawaii Kai Coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko'olau Mountain Range when you're not flying through the air!
Combine the fun of seeing a multitude of tropical fish with the thrill of tubing on the Snorkel and Tubing Combo experience on the island of Oahu!
- All participants must be at least 5 years of age
- Pregnant women cannot participate in tubing
- Free pick-up and round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase directly from the experience provider
- A $6 fuel surcharge per person is included in the price of this experience
- $7.50 admission fee to Hanauma Bay State Park is not included in the price of this experience
DurationApproximately 2 hours total.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 25 participants. Call Cloud 9 Living for additional participant options.
SpectatorsSpectators are welcome to observe.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearIt is recommended to dress as if you were headed to the beach. A swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or cancel/reschedule 72 hours prior will result in the loss of the value of this experience.
Do I need any experience?
No experience is necessary, but participants should be fairly strong swimmers. Life vests are available.
Where will we snorkel and tube?
You will snorkel in the Hanauma Bay, known for white beaches, calm waters and an abundance of tropical fish. The tubing takes place in Maunalua Bay.
Are there any physical restrictions?
Participants must be at least 5 years of age. Pregnant women cannot participate in tubing.
Is transportation available?
Free transportation is available from most Waikiki hotels.
- Do I need any experience?