Walk to the Waterfalls - Maui
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 9:30 AM
*Start time may vary iftransportation is selected
Enjoy a peaceful trail walk through Maui's rainforest valley as you explore two exquisite Hawaiian waterfalls!Full Description>
- Go for a short 1-mile hike off the legendary Hana Highway
- Visit 2 waterfalls ranging from 10-20 feet to take in the beauty, go for a swim or jump from the waterfall ledges into deep freshwater pools
- Knowledgeable and friendly guides with over 30 years experience providing award-winning eco-tours on Maui
- Great hike for families or anyone looking for a quick and easy jaunt through Maui's rainforest!
Step off the beaten path and experience what Maui is all about! With just a short 1-mile hike through the forest you'll get the chance to visit 2 waterfalls, learn about the island of Maui and discover its rich rainforest ecosystem.
When you arrive at the falls, feel free to kick back and relax, go for a swim or take an authentic Maui "shower" under the falls!
- Participants must be at least 4 years of age and comfortable hiking a total of 1 mile at a leisurely pace
- Snacks, water, bug repellent (if needed), backpack, and rain gear are provided
- You'll meet your guides at the Park & Ride in Kahului
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate
DurationThe Maui Waterfall Walk is approximately 3 hours total. If transportation is selected, the total experience will last 4-5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsGroup sizes vary, the tour is typically limited to 12 people.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour is not weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear footwear comfortable for hiking (either sport sandals or running shoes), shorts and a t-shirt and sunscreen. If you'd like to take a dip in the falls or the pools be sure to bring a bathing suit and a towel. Don't forget the camera!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.Please note this tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 prior to your scheduled time will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
What will the guide provide for the day?
Your guides will provide snacks, water, backpacks, ponchos in case of rain, insect repellent (if needed) and a great time!
Are there restrooms available along the way?
No, once you begin the hike you'll need to head for the bushes!
- What will the guide provide for the day?