Zipline & Waterfalls Combo Tour - Maui
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 8:30 AM
*Start time may vary if transportation is selected
Feel the rush as you spend a day ziplining above the Pi'iholo valley and leaping into freshwater pools under Maui's legendary waterfalls!Full Description>
- Travel 200 feet above ground as you soar through the air on 4 high speed ziplines
- You'll be led by experienced and friendly guides with over 30 years experience providing award-winning eco-tours on Maui
- Tour the scenic backroads of Maui before going for a rainforest hike, culminating with a dip under a waterfall
- A true Maui adventure you won't soon forget!
If you're looking for an adventure-filled day on Maui, this is the experience for you!
You'll start with a zipline adventure on the slopes of Haleakala. You'll be flying up to 200 feet above the valley as you cross 4 different ziplines. Once your heartbeat has stopped racing, it's time to head to the rainforest in search of some waterfalls.
Your guides will lead you on a casual 1-2 mile hike through the sights and sounds of Maui's rainforest. Along the way, you'll see multiple breathtaking waterfalls, where you'll even have the chance to go for a swim.
While at the falls, you can swim, "shower", or even jump from the waterfall ledges into pristine freshwater pools.
Experience the best of what Maui has to offer, from the sky and under the relaxing raindrops of a Hawaiian waterfall!
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run
- Transportation may be added on for those staying on the South area of the island
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age and weigh between 75 and 275 pounds
- Participants must be comfortable hiking up to 2 miles at a leisurely pace
- Lunch, snacks, water, bug repellent (if needed), backpack, and rain gear are provided
DurationThe Zipline & Waterfalls Tour is approximately 7 hours total. If transportation is selected, the total experience will last 7-8 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsGroup sizes vary, the tour is typically limited to 12 people.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearWear longer shorts or pants for the zipline, closed-toe shoes for the zipline, sneakers or sport sandals for the hike, and a bathing suit. And don't forget the camera!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance. Please note this experience requires a minimum of 4 participants to run.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 prior to your scheduled time will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
What will the guide provide for the day?
Your guides will provide lunch & snacks, water, backpacks, ponchos in case of rain, insect repellent if needed, and a great time!
Are there restrooms available along the way?
No, once you start out on the hike you'll need to head for the bushes.
Is lunch included?
Yes, lunch is included. You will be able to choose from a turkey sandwich, ham sandwich, veggie burger or peanut butter & jelly sandwich.
- What will the guide provide for the day?