Downtown Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Select Saturdays & Sundays - 4:00 PM
Explore the culinary, cultural and architectural hot spots of Houston on the Downtown Food Tour!
- Experienced guides have been featured in the Houston Chronicle and Washington Post
- Visit various local establishments and sample Tex-Mex, tapas, craft beer and more on the guided walking tour!
- Learn about the evolution of Downtown Houston while enjoying the local cuisine of the largest city in the Lone Star State!
From historic Main Street to Market Square to Green Street, the Downtown Food Tour offers a chance to explore Houston with an experienced and friendly guide leading the way!
On the 3-hour walking tour, you'll visit various restaurants and enjoy selected food samples and craft beers at each location!
Featured food tastings may include (and are subject to change):
- Spanish tapas
- Locally grown organic produce
- Regional American
- Craft beers
Learn about the rejuvenation of downtown Houston and surrounding areas with modern skyscrapers, historic buildings and critically acclaimed bars and restaurants.
Whether you're visiting Texas or call it home, this highly-acclaimed food tour is a perfect way to get an insider's look at the beautiful and revitalized Downtown Houston!
- All food tastings and water are included in the price
- Saturday tours may also include a Craft Beer tasting
- If participants have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking
- Gratuity for your guide is not included in the price, but appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- Children under the age of 7 who will not be participating in food tastings do not require a ticket, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you will be bringing an infant or young child along with you
DurationApproximately 3 hours
Maximum ParticipantsParticipants will be accompanied by others on the tour, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent. In the rare event of a cancellation due to severe or inclement weather, you will be contacted by the experience provider to reschedule.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather. Participants will walk approximately 3/4 of a mile in distance, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Booking InformationFor this Downtown Food Tour experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed.
How much food is served on the tour?
Enough food will be enjoyed on the Downtown Houston Food Tour to satisfy most appetites!
Do we just walk around and sample food?
This food tour provides history, architecture, culture and local cuisine. Participants will enjoy food and drinks at various locations with an experienced guide.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour ticket, but is appreciated if the experience is enjoyed.
What happens if it rains?
This food tour will run rain or shine. In the rare event that a tour has to be cancelled due to severe weather, you will reschedule directly with the Downtown Food Tour experience provider.
Are there any age restrictions?
All ages are welcome on the tour, however please keep in mind the tour will cover approximately 3/4 of a mile in distance. This tour may not be ideal for younger children. Participants must provide a valid form of identification to participate in any alcohol tastings.
Do we stand the whole time?
No, participants will walk to each of the stops but all of the samplings will take place seated.
- How much food is served on the tour?