Amelia Island Sailing Charter
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
A sailing charter off of Amelia Island may very well be one of the most relaxing and breathtaking experiences you could have on the open water!Full Description>
- Relax while your USCG Captain takes you and 5 friends or family on an unbelievable private sailing charter
- View amazing wildlife; possibly including dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, birds, and wild horses on shore
- Enjoy the unparalleled scenery of pristine sand dunes, salt marshes, lush maritime forests, Cumberland Island and the Atlantic Ocean
A sailing charter off of Amelia Island may very well be one of the most relaxing and breathtaking experience you could have on the open water.
As we sail out of Fernandina Harbor Marina on the Intracoastal Waterway, bordering the west side of Amelia Island, we enter Cumberland Sound. Here, you may see dolphins, sea turtles, manatees and beautiful birds abound.
Georgia's Cumberland Island is just minutes from our harbor, where wild horses, pristine sand dunes, salt marshes and lush maritime forests invite you to dream and explore. To the east is the Atlantic Ocean, offering adventurous sailing and breathtaking views.
The early morning land breezes and afternoon sea breezes, enhanced by occasional strong winds from the continental weather system, make Amelia Island a true sailor's destination.
- You may bring along beverages & snacks
- Your USCG Captain will make weather determination based on safety considerations
- There is no charge for weather related cancellations
DurationChoose from 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 hour charters.
Maximum ParticipantsThere is a 6 person maximum per boat.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearSea breezes can make the air cooler than you. Don't forget sunscreen, sunglasses & your camera!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.