Rally Driving Adventure
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Select Dates Year-Round:
Typically two Fridays a month
Ever dreamed of driving a real rally car on a real rally track? Here's your chance to achieve the impossible and push your boundaries to the max with the experts in rally driving.Full Description>
- Your experienced instructor was a professional Rally racecar driver for over 14 years
- First major, full time Rally School in the U.S. and arguably the most complete motorsport facility
- Your brief classroom session will include instruction on vehicle and track dynamics and car control skills
- Choose a half day or full day course and learn fundamentals of rally racing such as handbrake turning, controlled slides, and 4 wheel drifting
Your rally driving experience begins with a brief 30-40 minute classroom session which covers driving safety and essential tips to help you get the most out of the cars.Key Info>
Then it's time to hit the track behind the wheel of a rally prepared Mitsubishi Lancer OZ!
Under the guidance of expert instructors, who have trained national rally champions from 8 countries, you will learn the basics of driving dynamics, handbrake turning, controlled slides and 4 wheel drifting on a wide gravel track.
The full day course includes lunch and then continues on to the Rally Stage 2 course. Driving on this special course involves long laps in both a clockwise and counter-clockwise direction, which is very challenging!
After this off road driving experience you will have all the tools necessary to do full four wheel drifts, Scandinavian flicks, hand brake turns, and full power slides just like the drivers on the World Rally Championship.
- Course has a 1:1 student to instructor ratio
- A driving instructor will be in the car at all times to enhance the driving experience
- Participants must have a valid drivers license and those under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign a consent form
- Damage deposit required for rally cars used in the program unless you have proof of full coverage from your insurance company
- Beverages and snacks are provided for both courses and lunch is included in the full day course
- If minimum numbers are not met for a course date, the course may be cancelled
DurationHalf day course is approximately 4 hours with 2-3 hours of seat time. Full day course is approximately 8 hours with 5-6 hours of seat time.
Maximum ParticipantsTotal group size will vary. If minimum numbers are not met for a course date, the course may be cancelled.
SpectatorsFor $15 a person, family and friends may watch and join you for lunch.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Long-sleeved shirts, long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. A driving suit and helmet will be provided.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation no refunds will be given, however if you need to cancel or reschedule your experience you may do so with written notice to your experience provider up to 60 days prior to the course for no charge. Once you are within 60-46 days of the course a 10% fee will apply. Once you are within 45-30 days of the course a 20% fee will apply and 29-14 days prior requires a 20% fee. Once you are within 13 days of your course, no rescheduling or cancellations are allowed. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule within the stated policy will result in the loss of the value of your experience.