Culinary Adventure Tour with Drinks - Vegas Strip
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday - 2:30 PM
Tired of taking a gamble on those countless Vegas buffets? Treat yourself to something special and embark on a VIP culinary adventure with signature drinks included!Full Description>
- #1 Ranked food tour provider on TripAdvisor
- 2.5-hour walking tour includes visits to 4 of Vegas' most highly acclaimed restaurants and tastings of 12+ signature dishes and pre-selected cocktails at various stops
- Receive VIP seating, no lines or wait times
- Knowledgeable guides are happy to share insider information on Vegas' best kept secrets
- This culinary adventure is the perfect way to experience Las Vegas and leaves plenty of time to play after!
Vegas is so much more than slots and tables... it is a foodie destination in its' own right, if you know where to go. With countless dining options on the Strip, you need real insider info to hit the best establishments. Take the guess-work out of your afternoon and embark on a guided Culinary Adventure Tour!Key Info>
On this 2.5-hour tour, you will walk past iconic fountains and glitzy venues on your way to 4 of Vegas' most talked about restaurants. At each stop, you'll savor appetizers, entrees, or desserts. You will finish the tour having consumed a full meal consisting of 12+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs. Most guests will end this adventure comfortably full!
To spice up your afternoon a bit more, this tour package includes a pre-selected alcoholic beverage at various stops. This is Vegas, after all... you won't want to miss out on these amazing signature drinks!
This Culinary Adventure Tour with Drinks is the perfect way to explore the Las Vegas strip and scope out all the best spots in town. And the best part? There is still plenty of time hit the town after!
- Food, water, and signature drinks are included in the price of this tour. Soda and other alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
- Tours move at a moderate pace and require walking or standing between stops. Seats will be available at each destination
- Please be sure to mention any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Whenever possible, provider will do their best to accommodate with appropriate substitutions
- Must be at least 21 years old with valid ID in order to participate
DurationApproximately 2.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou may be accompanied by up to 15 people.
SpectatorsThis tour is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearComfortable attire appropriate for the weather, flip flops or tank tops are not allowed.
Booking InformationFor this Culinary Adventure Tour, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds or exchanges are allowed and all bookings are final. If you cannot make the tour, you are allowed to send someone in your place.
Are beverages served on the tour?
Water is available at all locations and pre-selected signature drinks at various locations are included. Additional alcohol beverages or soft drinks are available for purchase separately.
What types of food are served on the tour?
Throughout the course of the afternoon, you will indulge in dishes ranging from appetizers to dessert and everything in between. Tastings vary, but each restaurant and signature dish are carefully selected based on their ratings and reputation. These are the most-sought-after bites in town!
Can I shop during the tour?
In order to stay on schedule, it is requested that you refrain from shopping during the tour.
- Are beverages served on the tour?