Grand Canyon Heli & Raft Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
May - September:
Saturday - Thursday at 5:30 AM
October - April:
Wednesdays & Saturdays at 5:30 AM
Fly, descend, and land in the Grand Canyon, before a fantastic raft tour along the Colorado River taking off from Hoover Dam!Full Description>
- Established in 1965, one of the country's oldest and largest sightseeing companies
- FAA certified pilots, fly an estimated 600,000 passengers a year
- Descend 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon and experience billions of years of geological history
- Float 11 miles down the Colorado River, while taking in the immensity of the Black Canyon
This full day experience gives you more than just the normal. Fly, descend, and land in the Grand Canyon, before taking a fantastic 11-mile river raft tour along the Colorado River through the Black Canyon.Key Info>
Enjoy a narrated flight from Las Vegas to the floor of the Canyon in complete luxury. Take in great views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Boulder City, and then step back in time as you descend 4,000 feet into the depths of the Canyon itself.
Before landing, take in the awe-inspiring rock formations, dating back millions of years, of this natural wonder of the world. Then sit back and enjoy a light breakfast served under an authentic Indian Ramada.
After landing back at the airport terminal you'll then return to the base of the Hoover Dam, where you'll hop aboard a motorized raft and float along the Colorado and follow the path that carved the Black Canyon so many years ago. Enjoy lunch served on a private river beach where you can also partake in optional swimming.
- Participants weighing over 275 lbs will have to pay additional fees
- Round trip hotel transportation is included. You will be picked up at your hotel and driven 25 minutes to the Boulder City Airport where you will depart. Once you return to the airport, after your flight, a shuttle will take you to your rafting launch site.
- Participants may be required to pay a $10 fuel surcharge payable to the provider on the day of the experience
DurationApproximately 10 hours hotel to hotel with 70 minutes of flight time, 30 minutes at the Grand Canyon, and 2.5 hours at Black Canyon.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per helicopter and 25 per raft.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.