Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - Between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM
Fly, Descend, Land! An unforgettable, narrated flight from Las Vegas to the floor of the Grand Canyon in complete luxury.Full Description>
- Established in 1965, one of the country's oldest and largest sightseeing companies
- FAA certified pilots, fly an estimated 600,000 passengers a year
- Descend 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon and take in 2 billion years of geologic history
- Enjoy a picnic meal along the banks of the Colorado River on the floor of the Grand Canyon
A bird's eye view is at your feet as you fly over historic Lake Mead, Boulder City, the Hoover Dam. Just don't forget to notice the extinct volcanoes that cover the desert floor.
Gracefully drop 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon West Rim to the Canyon floor, where over two billion years of history is on display in the carved layers of the dramatic rock formations.
Touching down at the side of the banks of the Colorado River, savor a picnic meal served under an authentic Indian Ramada. Use all your time to then explore the Hualapai lands and the scenery that screams to be a picture.
This is one experience that you'll be talking about for years to come.
- Round trip hotel transportation is included. You will be picked up at your hotel and driven to the Boulder City airport 25 minutes away. Enjoy 1 hour 30 minutes of flight time and a 30 minute lunch and champagne toast on the canyon floor.
- Note, participants weighing over 275 pounds will have to pay additional fees
- Participants may be required to pay an additional $10 fuel surcharge at the time of the experience.
DurationApproximately 4 hours hotel to hotel.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per helicopter
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.