Top Gun Aerobatic Flight
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
*5:00 PM flights are available Mid-April through Mid-October
This aerobatic flight is your chance to take the controls of an Extra 330LC aircraft and live out your Top Gun dreams!
- You'll take the controls and fly an Extra 330LC - the safest and most versatile aerobatic aircraft available
- Fly with an FAA certified flight instructor with 10-20 years of experience, many of whom are former Air Force pilots
- Experience high "G" maneuvering, dynamic low-level flying, loops, rolls, hammerheads and more
- Live out your Top Gun dreams in the skies above Vegas!
If you've always dreamed of taking the controls of a high-performance aircraft and engaging in thrilling aerobatic maneuvers, this is the experience for you.Key Info>
You'll start with a 30 minute briefing on aerobatic and high "G" maneuvering from a team of experienced flight instructors.
Then it's time for you and your instructor to step aboard an Extra 330LC aircraft and prepare for takeoff.
Shortly following takeoff you'll get the chance to take the controls and experience the unparalleled thrill of flying. Experience "extreme" flying as you engage in basic aerobatics like loops, rolls, stalls & spins along with dynamic low level flying!
- Fuel fee is included in the package price
- Includes complimentary hotel transfer from Las Vegas with pick-ups 1 hour prior to the flight time and drop-offs 1-1.5 hours after the flight time
- Participant must weigh between 80 - 265 pounds and be between 4' - 6'6" tall
DurationApproximately 3.5 total hours (including transportation to/from hotel), with a 30 minute briefing on aerobatics and high "G" maneuvering, and 22-27 minutes of flight time.
Maximum ParticipantsOne participant per aircraft.
SpectatorsSpectators are allowed and may attend the briefing with participants, take pictures, and can relax in the hanger during the flight. The hanger is equipped with lounge sofas, tables, a pool table, darts, foosball and an aviation museum.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable and casual clothing, shoes and socks required.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, any rescheduling must be done within 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.