Vegas Dinner Adventure & Night Helicopter Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Sunday through Thursday - 6:00 PM
Enjoy a unique VIP dining adventure and fly above the Strip in a helicopter during this Dinner Adventure & Night Helicopter Tour in Las Vegas!
- #1 Ranked food tour provider on TripAdvisor and proud receiver of the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) distinguished Diamond Award
- This 5-hour tour includes visits to 4 of Vegas' most highly acclaimed restaurants and tastings of 12+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs
- Add-on a beverage package to include 3 pre-selected signature drinks
- A custom limo coach will transport you to the helicopter provider where you will indulge in a Champagne toast before boarding an ECO-Star helicopter
- Soar above both east and west ends of the Strip during the 12-15 minute helicopter flight
Prepare yourself for the experience of a lifetime! Visit Vegas' most exclusive restaurants for tantalizing treats before boarding a helicopter to take in a breathtaking birds eye view of Las Vegas at night!
The evening begins as you skip the lines and head directly to a VIP table at 4 of Las Vegas' most renowned restaurants. You can sit back and enjoy 3-4 signature dishes at each stop, as your guide provides insider stories and tips about the entertainment capital of the world.
Next a luxurious custom limo coach will transport you to the helicopter provider, where you will enjoy a Champagne toast before boarding an ECO-Star helicopter.
During the 12-15 minute flight you will soar above both the east and west ends of the Strip, providing views of iconic landmarks like the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Stratosphere Tower, MGM Grand, Eiffel Tower, Luxor, historic downtown and more!
After the helicopter tour the limo coach will bring you back to your hotel, leaving you with the memory of an astonishing time!
Add-On Beverage Package
The beverage package includes 1 pre-selected signature cocktail at 3 restaurants, so 3 cocktails in total. The signature cocktails will be available to enjoy upon arrival. Please bring a valid form of ID.
- Please bring a valid form of ID
- The maximum weight limit per passenger is 300 pounds
- Please be sure to mention any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking, whenever possible, provider will do their best to accommodate with appropriate substitutions
- Champagne will be available to guests 21 years or older prior to the flight
- Restaurant gratuities are included in the ticket price
- Gratuities for your guide or pilot are graciously accepted, but never mandatory
- Tours move at a moderate pace and require walking between restaurant stops, seats will be available at each destination
DurationApproximately 5 hours
Maximum Participants15 people
SpectatorsThis tour is for participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearComfortable attire appropriate for the weather. No flip flops or tank tops.
Booking InformationIt is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds, reschedules or exchanges can be made. However, tickets are transferable.
In what type of helicopter will I fly?
You will fly in the ECO-Star EC-130 helicopter. The ECO-Star is the most modern helicopter flown in Las Vegas and offers the highest level of safety in the industry. The ECO-Star features a 23 percent larger cabin than the common A-Star model and seats up to 7 passengers.
What's the weight limit for the helicopter tour?
The maximum weight limit per person is 300 pounds, while the total 7 passenger weight limit may not exceed 1240 pounds. Participants over the weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats.
Is there a minimum age?
There is no age limit. All participants, including children, must purchase a ticket whether they participate in the food tastings or not. There is no discount for children. Children under 2 years old will have to fly on the parents lap.
Is this experience wheelchair accessible?
Yes this experience is wheelchair accessible. To fly and be accommodated in the helicopter, you will need to have a collapsible wheelchair with removable wheels. You must also be accompanied by someone who can assist you with boarding and disembarking the aircraft.
I'm under 21 years old, can I still add the beverage package?
No, the beverage package includes 4 alcoholic drinks and is only available for participants that are 21 years or older.
Is gratuity included?
Restaurant tips are included in the purchase price. Gratuities direct to your guide or pilot are graciously accepted, but never mandatory.
- In what type of helicopter will I fly?