Vegas Strip Dinner Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Sunday through Thursday - 6:00 PM
Allow yourself to see and be seen, as you are given the VIP treatment and whisked into some of Vegas' most exclusive restaurants on this Vegas Strip Dinner Tour.
- #1 Ranked food tour provider on TripAdvisor
- 3-hour walking tour includes visits to 4 of Vegas' most highly acclaimed restaurants and tastings of 12+ signature dishes
- Receive VIP seating, no lines or wait times
- Knowledgeable guides are happy to share insider information on Vegas' best kept secrets
- Treat yourself to a night of glitz and glamour in the City of Lights!
Prepare yourself to see and be seen as you are whisked into some of Vegas' most exclusive restaurants. This guided Vegas Strip Dinner Tour is a an evening of glamour and fun that is a show in and of itself. Don't worry about where to go or what to eat, your guides will use their insider knowledge to give you a night on the town you won't soon forget.
On this 3-hour tour, you will walk past iconic fountains and glitzy venues on your way to 4 of Vegas' most talked about and exclusive restaurants. Don't worry about the wait, your table will be ready for you when you arrive. At each stop, you'll savor appetizers, entrees, or desserts. You will finish the tour having consumed a full meal consisting of 12+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs. Most guests will end this adventure comfortably full!
If you want to spice up your evening a bit more, an optional alcoholic beverage add-on is available at the time of purchase which includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. This is Vegas, after all!
This glamorous Vegas Strip Dinner Tour is the perfect way to spend a night on the town. Whether this is your first trip to Vegas or you are a local, dying to get reservations at Vegas' most exclusive hot-spots, this is the tour for you!
- Food and water are included in the price of this tour
- A pre-purchased alcoholic beverage add-on is available that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops
- Soda and other alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
- Tours move at a moderate pace and require walking or standing between stops, seats will be available at each destination
- Please be sure to mention any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Whenever possible, provider will do their best to accommodate with appropriate substitutions
DurationApproximately 3 hours
Maximum Participants15 people
SpectatorsThis tour is for participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearComfortable attire appropriate for the weather. No flip flops or tank tops.
Booking InformationFor this Vegas Strip Dinner Tour, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds, reschedules or exchanges can be made. However, tickets are transferable.
Are beverages served on the tour?
Water is available at all locations. A pre-purchased alcoholic beverage add-on is available at the time of purchase that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various locations. Additional alcohol or soft drinks are available for purchase separately.
What types of food are served on the tour?
Throughout the course of the evening, you will indulge in dishes ranging from appetizers to dessert and everything in between. Tastings vary, but each restaurant and signature dish are carefully selected based their ratings and reputation. If you appreciate artsy plates and daring cuisines, then this is the tour for you!
How much walking will we do?
Walking times will vary, but plan to walk about 4 minutes between each stop. If someone in your group has any physical restrictions or limitations, please be sure to mention this at the time of booking.
- Are beverages served on the tour?