Dtox Day Spa - located in Glendale, CA on Los Feliz Boulevard
Monday through Friday - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Not available to book on Valentine's Day or surrounding weekends
- Relax and unwind in a magnificent spa located near Griffith Park
- Great for active individuals or those looking to focus on specific muscle groups
- Your therapist will perform a combination of slow, deep strokes used to help relieve pain and deep cross fiber work that will help break up lactic acid in your muscles
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Escape into a world of relaxation with a deep tissue massage. When your muscles get stressed, they block nutrients from getting to the rest of your body, which leads to inflammation and toxin build-up in the muscle tissue.
This therapeutic treatment uses slow strokes and deep cross-grain pressure to release chronic patterns of tension in the body. The result? Looser muscle tissue, improved circulation, increased energy, and overall sense of release and rejuvenation.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Please feel free to enjoy spa amenities on site, including sauna and steam rooms
50 or 80 Minutes
Just for you.
This experience is only for the participant.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Locker, robe, sandals and a towel are provided. Undergarments are optional during the treatments.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellation and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the spa attire?
Robe and slippers are provided for your spa service. Undergarments are optional during the treatments.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellation and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What are the facilities like?
The spa has a sauna and steam rooms, as well as special blend organic teas to enhance your relaxing experience.
When should I arrive for my appointment?
Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to fill out a quick intake form and learn about the many amenities provided at the spa.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can specify your gender preference for your therapist when you submit a booking request.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request, as well as on the intake questionnaire at the spa. Disclosure of this information will ensure a safe and relaxing spa experience.
How can I pay gratuity?
You may pay gratuity after your experience in cash only. Gratuity from a satisfied customer is usually around $18-$25.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 102 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $225Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $130
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(33)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"My deep tissue massage at Dtox in Los Feliz was superb. The masseuse was excellent and knew his anatomy. Great spa as well. "
"Your booking process is exemplary! Kudos to your staff as well. They are always prompt with booking information and always polite and pleasant on the phone. A refreshing change in this day and age of rampant "automated customer service''! I will definitely come back to Cloud Nine and recommend it wholeheartedly to my friends and family!"