Los Angeles Bike Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 10:00 AM
See the highlights of LA from the comfort of a bike on a guided, all day Los Angeles Bike Tour!
- Rated # 1 outdoor activity in Los Angeles on TripAdvisor
- Tour has been featured by The Wall Street Journal, National Geographic, the Los Angeles Times, ABC and CBS
- Ride up to 32 miles on a 6 hour tour with multiple stops and a lunch break
- Pedal through West Hollywood, past 30+ celebrity homes, the Santa Monica Pier, the Hollywood Sign and more
- Stop for lunch in Venice Beach and take a walking tour of the Greystone Mansion!
Conquer the hills of Hollywood and beyond on a guided Bike Tour in Los Angeles!
An experienced guide will lead you on a 6-hour tour covering approximately 32 miles. Highlights of the tour may include (and are subject to change):
- West Hollywood
- Over 30 Celebrity Homes
- Route 66
- Sunset Strip
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Venice Canals
- Muscle Beach
- Hollywood Sign
Breaks are planned throughout the tour to stretch, take photos and enjoy the incredible sights of the City of Angels! One of the stops along the way takes you to the historic Greystone Mansion where you'll get a walking tour of the premier property. Another break on the tour is in Venice Beach where you'll have time for lunch.
Cross off the long list of things to see in Los Angeles after this all day bike ride with a fun and knowledgeable guide!
- 21-speed hybrid road bikes are provided
- Tour covers approximately 32 miles in 6 hours and is considered moderately difficult, average fitness level is required
- Biking experience is necessary
- Tour will begin and end at the same location
- The price of lunch is not included
- Parking is not included but is available for $5 per day
- Storage is available while participants are on the tour
Maximum ParticipantsThis tour will have other participants with a maximum of 50 per group. Large tour groups will be accompanied by multiple tour guides.
SpectatorsOnly booked participants may go on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather.
What To WearCasual attire and footwear that is comfortable for biking.
Booking InformationIt is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many miles are covered on the tour?
This tour will cover approximately 32 miles in 6 hours.
Do I need to bring food?
Your tour guide will supply water for the tour and there is a stop in Venice beach for lunch. The price of lunch is not included, however the tour guides have a special deal worked out with a beach restaurant for the group. Participants can bring food or expect to spend about $10 on the high energy lunch option.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If a tour must be cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your guide. In the event of inclement weather, it is recommended to call the experience provider ahead of time regarding weather conditions.
Are restrooms available along the tour route?
Yes, there will be at least one stop that has restroom facilities along the route.
Is there a minimum age for this tour?
This tour is not recommended for anyone under the age of 12. This is considered a moderately difficult tour with many hills.
- How many miles are covered on the tour?