Los Angeles Summer Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Newport Beach, CA
Marina del Rey, CA
June - October:
Wednesdays & Thursdays - 6:00 PM
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holidays and specialty cruises
Relax and toast to the good life while you watch the sunset during this Summer Sunset Cocktail Cruise in Los Angeles!
- Trust your evening to a cruise company with 30+ years of experience
- Take in the perfect picturesque California view and delight in background music around the ship
- Enjoy the convenience of choice, depart from either the Newport Beach area or cruise from LA's Marina del Rey
- On Wednesdays you will see sail boats returning to their finish line at the yacht club, a great photo opportunity with sail boats of all sizes
- From cozy inside seating to outdoor decks open to the evening sky - there is no better midweek break!
This Summer Sunset Cocktail Cruise is the perfect way to spend your midweek evening in Los Angeles!
Board a beautiful yacht and watch the sunset from cozy inside seating to outdoor decks open to the evening sky. Relax to the background music, while you enjoy the beautiful California views from the water.
Catch the sail boat races on Wednesdays, known as beer can races with a friendly competition between yacht clubs and sail boats of all sizes.
This 2-hour cruise includes complimentary appetizers such as (though subject to change):
- Market Fresh Vegetable Display
- Fresh Tomato-Basil Bruschetta Display
- Firecracker Chicken
- Brie, Walnut and Raspberry
- Sesame Salmon Skewer
- Filet Mignon Negamaki
Whether you are looking for a romantic evening, celebrating a special occasion or looking for a fun night out, this cruise is sure to promise an unforgettable evening in Los Angeles!
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Includes complimentary appetizers
- Wine, beer and cocktails are available for purchase
- Must be 21 or older with a valid form of ID to consume alcohol
- This cruise is not recommended for children
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and gratuities; please note that gratuity is not included for additional purchases made on board
DurationThis cruise will last approximately 2 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsThe cruise ship can accommodate up to 450 guests.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the cruise.
Weather DependentThis experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What To WearDressy-casual attire is requested, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. You may find that some guests are dressed more formally, especially those celebrating special occasions. However, attire varies from comfortable to the more formal. Torn jeans, Shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, flip-flops or gym shoes are not allowed. Bring along a light jacket as it may get a bit breezy on the outer decks.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What time is boarding?
The boarding time is 30 minutes prior to departure. Please allow yourself some enough time for parking and to pick-up the boarding passes.
What is the dress code?
Dressy-casual attire is requested, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. However, attire varies from comfortable to the more formal. Torn jeans, Shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, flip-flops or gym shoes are not allowed. Bring along a light jacket as it may get a bit breezy on the outer decks.
What happens if it rains?
The cruise takes place indoor and will sail rain or shine. In the case of severe weather conditions or upon the direction of the U.S. Coast Guard, the cruise will remain dockside.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Please call Cloud 9 Living to discuss local port options.
Are gratuities included in the price package?
Gratuity is included for the appetizers, but not on additional (alcoholic) beverages purchased on board.
Can you hold a reservation and pay later?
We do not hold reservations without payment.
Where is the best place to park?
Marina Del Rey:
Fisherman's Village Marina
Validation for 2 hours, $1.00 per 20 minutes thereafter (subject to change).Please bring your parking ticket to the cruise for them to stamp.
2431 W. Pacific Coast Highway (across from Jack's Shrimp)
$8.00 per car, $15.00 in December (subject to change)
- What time is boarding?