Private Dance Lessons in Los Angeles
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*Pending instructor's availability
Learn to embrace musical moments and move with confidence with these Private Dance Lessons in Los Angeles!Full Description>
- Custom lesson with a professional dance instructor
- The lessons will focus on your specific dance needs and goals
- Learn rhythm, body structure, foot placement and technique
- Choose between Ballroom, Latin, Salsa, Swing and Tango Dancing
- Get ready to steal the spotlight!
Dancing encompasses many essential elements of life from freedom and passion to creativity and more! Embrace musical moments and dance with confidence, style and a smile.
With the professional guidance from an experienced dance instructor, you will work on rhythm, body structure, foot placement and overall technique.
Learn a new dance or hone your skills with the experience of private lessons. Choose from Ballroom, Latin, Salsa, Swing and Tango dancing and get your groove on!
- Customized lesson for you or you and your dance partner
- Either hone existing dance skills or learn a new dance
- Choose between Ballroom, Latin, Salsa, Swing and Tango dancing
- 1-hour lessons are a great refresher or for learning the basics; 4-hour lessons will provide a strong understanding of a choreographed routine
- You may split up your package into multiple lessons
Duration1, 2, 3 or 4 hour packages
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 2 per lesson
SpectatorsThis class is for 1 or 2 scheduled participants; for you or you and your dance partner.
Weather DependentThis experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What To WearPlease dress comfortably. Shoes with leather or smooth soles are recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is it okay if I have no prior dance experience?
This lesson is great for both beginners and experienced dancers. The instructor will either teach you a new dance or guide you to perfect your current technique!
What type of dance will I learn?
With the Private Dance Lessons, you are able to choose your style of dance! Select from Ballroom, Latin, Salsa, Swing or Tango dancing.
What should I wear?
It is recommended to dress comfortably, but not in overly-loose garments. Shoes with leather or smooth soles are recommended.
Do I need a dance partner?
You may dance with the instructor, no partner necessary.
Do I have to do the total amount of hours in one session?
No, these hours don't have to be done all at once, you can schedule multiple 1-hour dance lessons on different days.
- Is it okay if I have no prior dance experience?