Underwater Digital Photography
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*Pending instructor availability
Share your diving experiences with friends and family by learning the basics of Underwater Digital Photography!Full Description>
- Instructors of a PADI 5-star IDC Dive Center have the best training and highest certifications to ensure your learning experience is top notch
- Topics include digital-v-film, resolution, matching lenses and ports, preventing flooding, care and maintenance of underwater digital camera systems and much more
- Get ready to capture your dives and take them on land!
Bring your underwater memories to surface by learning the basics of Underwater Digital Photography!
Combine your two passions, diving and photography, to become better acquainted with aquatic life. Underwater photographers naturally develop a better knowledge of life beneath the surface than most divers and tend to become more observant with practice.
Underwater photography is a spectacular hobby for the vacationing diver, the shipwreck enthusiast or any diver who wishes to preserve or describe what is seen underwater!
- Participants must be at least 14 years old
- Required to be Open Water Certified with recent logged dives (10-12 months) in California waters
- All participants must sign release of liability and medical waivers; a parent or legal guardian must sign for anyone under the age of 18
- Cameras and housing are not provided
- Includes training materials (book & white balance slate), a boat ticket and free scuba gear rental
Duration2-day course for classroom and pool instruction and an open-water dive
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 8 people per class
SpectatorsThis experience is only for class participants.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearDress comfortably for the class room sessions. Scuba gear rental is included.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
All participants must be at least 14 years old. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign release of liability and medical waivers.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants are required to be Open Water Certified by any agency such as PADI, SSI, SDI, NAUI or CMAS and have recent logged dives (within 10-12 months) in California waters.
Are cameras included?
Participants must have their own camera and housing. Accessory flash units are optional, but recommended if you have one.
What is included?
The Underwater Digital Photography class includes training materials (book & white balance slate), a boat ticket and free scuba gear rental.
- Are there any age restrictions?