Key West Sunset Sail & Champagne
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
November - April:
Daily at Sunset
Experience the magic of the sunset from the sparkling, emerald waters of the Florida Keys on the Champagne Sunset Sail!Full Description>
- Board the winner of the 2011 and 2013 Great Chesapeake Bay Schooner Race, the America 2.0, for a romantic evening under sail!
- Enjoy a chance to see the famous natural phenomena, the "Green Flash" of the sun, plus dolphins, sea turtles and other wildlife on the two-hour sunset sail.
- Savor a perfect evening spent off-land sipping champagne, taking in the beauty of the ocean.
The Key West Champagne and Sunset Sail is the perfect way to enjoy an evening on the sparkling, emerald waters of the Florida Keys.Key Info>
The southernmost point in the U.S. offers unobstructed views of the sunset, and if you're lucky, you may catch the natural phenomena known as the "Green Flash" of the sun, just before it dips below the horizon. Dolphins, turtles and other wildlife may also be spotted alongside the luxury sailing yacht, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the water!
Your experienced captain and crew will point out renowned landmarks along the way, which may include:
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Sand Key Lighthouse
- Mallory Square
- Sunset Pier
- Complimentary champagne, beer, wine, and soda will be served on board, the crew will serve hors d'oeuvres as well
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted
- This experience is not suitable for young children
- The ship boards 10 minutes prior to departure time, and passengers must arrive at the dock at least 30 minutes before the departure time
- Gratuity for your captain and crew members is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
Maximum Participants75 passengers.
SpectatorsThis experience is to be enjoyed by the participants only.
Weather DependentThe experience usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather situations. A trip is only cancelled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. Cancellations are made on the day of the sail, by the Captain, up to one hour prior to sail time. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions on the day of your experience. In the event of a cancelled sail, passengers will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What To WearDress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. We ask that passengers wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops, or sandals. You may wear your swimsuit, but a light jacket is recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is not allowed and all bookings are considered final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will I get seasick?
The America 2.0 is a steady, gentle sailing vessel. Most people do not experience seasickness.
Is there a bathroom on board?
Yes, there is a bathroom on board that will be accessible at all times.
Is the schooner handicap accessible?
No, unfortunately the schooner is not wheelchair-accessible.
Can I bring food and drinks?
Complimentary champagne, beer, wine, and soda will be served on board, the crew will serve hors d'oeuvres as well. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
Are there any age requirements?
This experience is not recommended for young children.
- Will I get seasick?