- Complimentary mimosas, champagne, beer, wine and soda will be served on board
- Food is not included on this tour, but passengers are encouraged to bring a picnic
- All ages are welcome but anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present on the cruise
- The ship boards 10 minutes prior to departure time, and passengers must arrive at the dock at least 30 minutes before the departure time
- Gratuity for your captain and crew members is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
This experience is to be enjoyed by the participants only.
The experience usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather situations. A trip is only cancelled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. Cancellations are made on the day of the sail, by the Captain, up to one hour prior to sail time. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions on the day of your experience. In the event of a cancelled sail, passengers will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What To Wear
Dress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. We ask that passengers wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops or sandals. You may wear your swimsuit, but a light jacket is recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is not allowed and all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.