Luxury Sightseeing Flight of Downtown Miami
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Explore Florida from a brand new perspective on this Luxury Sightseeing Flight of Downtown Miami!
- Fly with an FAA Certified Pilot trained by a top flight school in Florida
- Cruise at only 500 feet in a current model Cirrus SR-20 equipped with AC, XM-radio and a CAPS parachute system
- Bring up to 2 friends and enjoy beautiful aerial view of luxury villas, stunning skyscrapers and beautiful beaches
Climb into a comfortable air-conditioned Cirrus SR-20 and take in incredible views of Southern Florida from a brand new perspective!
Fly at only 500 feet and see skyscrapers, luxury villas and beautiful beaches in stunning detail. Relax while you take in the amazing coastal and city views. If you're lucky you may even see marine life in the waters below.
Your pilot will be your guide on this adventure, so feel free to ask questions about the sights and don't forget to take pictures!
Enjoy sights including:
- Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Hallandale, Golden Beach and Sunny Isles Beach
- Haulover Park and Marina, Bal Harbour and North Miami
- Indian Creek Island, Venetian Islands, Fisher Island
- Downtown Miami, Miami South Beach and more!
Revel in all the beauty Southern Florida has to offer!
- Recommended for participants over 5 years old
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the plane and a parent or legal guardian must sign a liability waiver
- Maximum individual passenger weight is 250 pounds and total passenger weight is 500 pounds
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID at check-in
DurationApproximately 50 minutes of flight time. Engine start to engine stop.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 3 passengers depending on the option selected; however, the total weight of all passengers must be no more than 500 pounds.
SpectatorsOnly those booked on the tour may participate in the flight. Additional spectators may go to the airport to watch or take pictures of take-off or landing, however they must be at least 18 years of age.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses are highly recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age requirements?
It is recommended that children are at least 5 years old to participate. If participants are under 18 years old they must be accompanied by an adult in the plane and a parent or legal guardian must sign a liability waiver.
What are the weight requirements?
Individual participants must weigh no more than 250 pounds and the combined weight of all participants cannot exceed 500 pounds.
What type of plane is used for the flight?
You'll be flying in a meticulously maintained current model Cirrus SR-20 equipped with AC, XM-radio and a CAPS parachute system.
- Are there any age requirements?