Private Yacht Charter
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - times vary depending on the time of the year
*Not available the weekend before Christmas through January 2nd
Are you looking for the ultimate Miami day of luxury on the water? Enjoy a private captained yacht charter and spend the day in style!Full Description>
- Cruise aboard a 43' Marquis Cruiser, 55' Azimut or 78' Numarine Yacht
- Includes Captain, Stewardess, fuel, water, sodas and ice
- Work with your captain and customize your cruise to visit beautiful sites like Biscayne Bay, Cape Florida, No Name Harbor, Miami Beach, South Beach or Key Biscayne and Virginia Key
- Bring along up to 12 total passengers for an experience you'll never forget!
Prepare to experience the ultimate in South Florida luxury - a private sunset yacht cruise!
You'll be greeted by your Captain and a Stewardess who are there to assure this is a truly memorable experience. Set out through beautiful Biscayne Bay and enjoy breathtaking views of downtown Miami and the infamous Miami Bayside.
Step aboard the 43' Marquis, 55' Azimut or the 78' Numarine yacht for a truly luxurious way to spend an evening in Miami.
Cruise aboard a meticulously maintained 2008 43' Marquis cruiser yacht. This vessel has 2 state rooms and 1 head. The styling is sharp with a modern design and an open, flowing feeling that results from the retractable sunroof and glass doors.
This stunning 2008 58' Azimut fast cruising yacht has a 3 stateroom layout, 2 heads, bright woodwork and a stunning flybridge.
Relax in luxury aboard a 2013 78' Numarine yacht. This vessel has 4 state rooms and 4 heads. Also equipped with armani casa-inspired furnishings, large windows, state-of-the-art technology,electronic lighting, air conditioning, and a well-appointed kitchen. Includes 1 jetski on board and a jacuzzi on the flybridge.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation
- Please note that 15% gratuity is included in the price for your Captain and Crew
- A $2000 deposit for incidentals is required on the day of the charter, this will show up as a hold on your credit card and will be released 24-48 hours after the charter
- Does not include food or drinks; if you would like to bring any food or drinks feel free to do so, however do not bring anything that will stain, such as red wine
Duration2, 4 or 8 hours, depending upon option selected.
Maximum ParticipantsA maximum of 10 passengers on the 43' Marquis Yacht, 12 passengers on the 55' Azimut Yacht and 12 passengers on the 78' Numarine Yacht.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those in your group.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Contact your experience provider with any weather concerns.
What To WearThis is your experience, wear what you like! Don't forget to bring aboard any food or drinks you'd like to enjoy while on the water.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance of intended charter.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. You may reschedule your booking for a $350 fee with at least 7 days of notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with the experience provider.
Are food and drink included?
Water, soda & ice are included; food is not included. You are encouraged to bring food or additional beverages you'd like to enjoy aboard.
- Are food and drink included?