Wynwood District Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
June to October: Saturday & Sunday - 12:00 PM
October to June: Daily - 12:00 PM
Visit Miami's trendiest neighborhood for delicious food and an insider's look at the famous art district on the Wynwood Food Tour!Full Description>
- Tours have been featured in The Miami Herald, Forbes and Cooking Light.
- 2.5-hour walking tour features tastings at up to 5 local restaurants
- Sample an award-winning Caribbean dish, a Peruvian and Japanese fusion small plate, desserts and more
- Discover the best chefs, food, art and history of this beloved Miami district!
Explore the famous art district and discover the many galleries, delicious food and overall culture on the Wynwood Food Tour!Key Info>
With your knowledgeable and experienced guide by your side, you'll discover the best local restaurants of this vibrant district.
Tastings on the 2.5-hour walking tour may include (and are subject to change):
- A Caribbean dish
- Peruvian and Japanese Fusion sample
- A refreshing Miamian treat
- Barbecue with local influences
- Delicious dessert
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Visit up to 5 local establishments that will happily fill most stomachs
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated on this tour, however other food allergies and dietary restrictions cannot be guaranteed
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 15 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will run in rain or shine.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice.
What if I have dietary restrictions and/or food allergies?
Accommodations can be made for vegetarians. At this time, the tour can not be customized to accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions such as gluten free, dairy free and/or vegans.
How much walking will do on this tour?
Participants on the Wynwood Food Tour will walk approximately 1 mile.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your guide is not included in the price of this tour but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
How many stops are on the Wynwood Food Tour?
You will visit up to 5 tasting locations on the 2.5 hour tour.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the restaurants you visit during this tour are wheelchair accessible.
- What if I have dietary restrictions and/or food allergies?