Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Not sure if scuba diving is right for you? This 1-hour Discover Scuba class will give you a safe and fun introduction to scuba diving!
- Come learn with the largest diving school in Minnesota, with over 35 years of scuba instruction experience
- Minnesota's first PADI 5 Star training facility
- Learn the basics of scuba diving in and out of the water
- Experience the sensation of breathing underwater in our heated training pool
This enlightening, 1 hour class will teach you the basics of scuba diving in and out of the water. After a brief safety orientation, you will have the opportunity to experience the thrill of diving in our pool.
The purpose of the classroom and pool training is to provide students with the fundamental knowledge and skills they need to safely enjoy all scuba diving has to offer.
Classroom and pool training using state of the art equipment, combined with our small group size, assures a thorough and enjoyable training program.
This class is the perfect way to introduce yourself to the amazing world of scuba diving.
- Participants have to complete a medical questionnaire prior to the experience
- Participants have to be at least 10 years old
- Basic swimming ability is required
- All necessary equipment will be provided
Maximum ParticipantsYou may be joined by up to 8 people per class.
SpectatorsAllowed, you can watch the participant through a window from a seated area.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearWear your swimsuit and bring a towel and change of clothes.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Do I need to be a strong swimmer?
No, you need only to be comfortable in the water and capable of swimming continuously for two hundred yards, and treading water/floating for 10 minutes.
- Do I need to be a strong swimmer?