St. Paul Cathedral Hill Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
April - October:
Saturdays - 12:00 PM
Explore one of St. Paul's oldest and most storied neighborhoods while tasting delicious food on this historic St. Paul Cathedral Hill Food Tour!
- Top rated experience provider onTripAdvisor
- Enjoy food tastings from up to 10 venues and hear stories of how these businesses were born
- Perfect if you enjoy leisurely walks, eating great bites and exploring beautiful neighborhoods
- Whether a Twin Cities native, new to the area or visiting, this is a delightful way to experience a historic part of St. Paul!
Learn about the history of St. Paul and how Minnesota's capital city was born while tasting delicious food during the St. Paul Cathedral Hill Food Tour!
You will visit the Cathedral of St. Paul and stroll along the oldest stretch of Summit Avenue. The delicious food tastings will be interspersed between snippets of history, examples of early architecture, and cultural information along this walking tour route.
Indulge in tastings from up to 10 diverse locations including Russian cuisine, fresh produce, homemade tater-tots, fresh juices, local shortbread and many more.
Stops on this tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Muddy Pig - Neighborhood Pub and Eatery, first to specialize in Belgian Ales
- Claddagh Coffee - Independent Coffee House
- Mississippi Market - Co-op and Deli, focusing on local, organic and fresh food
- Corazon Gifts - specializing in local artists, local chocolate
- Truce Juice - Local juice company
- Moscow on the Hill - Russian Restaurant and largest vodka bar in the Midwest
- Red Cow Restaurant - Fabulous burgers are their claim to fame
- Bon Vie/A Piece of Cake - Cafe and Bakery, specialty bakery
- Happy Gnome - Gastropub with great fresh food and 89 beer varieties
This tour is great for Twin Cities natives or visitors alike, looking for a fun day out in Minnesotas Capitol City Saint Paul!
- This tour covers approximately 2 miles in 3.5 hours at a leisurely pace
- All food tastings are included in the price
- This tour is appropriate for all age groups, but please keep in mind the tour is 3.5 hours long and has a fair amount of listening and walking
- Discounted rates are available for children 14 years old and under, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water
DurationThis tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentTours are held rain, snow or shine. In the event your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. It is recommended to prepare for all weather conditions (sunscreen, water, umbrella, jacket, etc).
What To WearPlease dress comfortably and appropriately for weather and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
How much food is served on the tour?
This tour provides enough food for a moderately sized lunch. Most participants report feeling comfortably full at the conclusion of the tour.
Does this tour have anything to offer someone living in the Twin Cities?
This is a great tour for locals and visitors. Locals report learning new information about their city as well as being introduced to restaurants they've never tried.
Does the tour guide accept gratuities?
While not mandatory, gratuities are gratefully accepted.
If visiting the Twin Cities, when is it best to take a tour?
It’s always a great time to take a food tour, but if visiting only for a few days, it is recommended to take a tour early during your stay. That way possible new destinations may be added to existing plans.
Is it possible to take children on the tour?
Yes, however please keep in mind the tour is 3.5 hours long and has a fair amount of listening and walking. There is a discounted rate for children 14 years and under, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
The experience includes food items amenable to most diets. Unfortunately the experience provider cannot substitute tastings for dietary restrictions, allergies, or special requests.
What happens other than sampling food?
This tour offers much more than food. The guide strives to introduce participants to unique neighborhoods, highlighting history, culture, architecture and community.
Are there any drinks included?
There are no drinks included, but you are welcome to purchase drinks during the tour.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes the tour route is wheelchair accessible.
Is this tour offered in languages other than English?
Currently this tour is only given in English.
Are there bathrooms available during the tours?
Yes, there are bathrooms available during the tour at many locations with time provided for use.
- How much food is served on the tour?