Guided Fly Fishing
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - Sunrise to Sunset
*Weekends have limited availability
Enjoy a memorable day fly fishing some of the finest cold and warm water streams and private lakes among Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky!
- Friendly guide with more than 30 years experience and a member of Trout Unlimited and the International Federation of Fly Fishers
- Choose to fish for trout on the Caney Fork, Elk or Cumberland rivers or fish for bass in local warm water streams and lakes with private access
- Enjoy a day of beauty, solitude, and the finest guided fly fishing around!
Explore the exciting waters of Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky with an experienced guide on a half or full day guided fly fishing trip!Key Info>
Spend a day on the water honing your skills with the guidance of an expert guide. Whether you wish to fish for trout or bass your local guide will show you the best spots in the area. The cold waters of the Caney Fork, Elk and Cumberland rivers are perfect for rainbow and brown trout fishing or you can try the warmer waters of private ponds and lakes for small and large mouth bass.
Whatever you decide you're bound to have a memorable experience you won't soon forget!
- Includes transportation, beverages, lunch on full day trips, sancks on half day trips, and use of professional equipment
- Lunches on full day trips usually include fried chicken or sandwiches with fruit, chips and a dessert
- Waders can be rented from your guide for $15 a day
- Participants must have a valid fishing license, which can be purchased through your provider on the day of your trip
- Gratuity for your guide is very appreciated
DurationHalf day trips are 4-5 hours and full day trips are 8-9 hours
Maximum Participants3 people
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearFor this experience sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, a brimmed hat, and quick drying shorts and shirt (not cotton) are recommended. Because you may get wet, you'll also want to bring a change of clothes and don't forget a camera!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.