Striped Bass Fishing Charter
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Dawn to Midday
Midday to dusk
Enjoy a day on Percy Priest Lake that offers year-round fishery during this Striped Bass Fishing Charter near Nashville!Full Description>
- Spend a day Bass fishing with friends on the waters of Percy Priest Lake, one of the best fishing lakes in the U.S.
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guides have won awards as Co-Anglers of the year in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- This experience is for up to 4 people, you'll be on a spacious boat that can fit 6 to 8 people
- Enjoy a fun day on the water with top of the line boats, electronics, rods and reels, and bait tanks
- All experience levels are welcome - this is a great experience for anyone!
Cast the lines and reel them in! This Striped Bass fishing trip is geared to be a great experience with your friends and family. Spend a day on the water fishing for Striped Bass, which can grow up to 4 feet long and weigh over 50 pounds.Key Info>
The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency has taken an active role in stocking their lakes with these great fighting fish. Percy Priest Lake, is located approximately 8 miles east of Nashville and boasts 213 miles of shore line.
Come spend a fun day fishing with friends or family on the peaceful waters of Percy Priest Lake near Nashville!
- Price does not include fishing license, which can be purchased here
- All rods, reels, bait, and tackle are provided
- Gratuity for your guide is very much appreciated
DurationMorning trips are dawn to midday & afternoon trips are midday to dusk.
Maximum ParticipantsThis experience is for up to 4 people. The boat fits up to 8 people, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing if there are more than 4 people in your party.
SpectatorsThis is for the scheduled participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearDress for weather. Remember that it may be a bit cooler on the water and rain gear is a good idea. You may also want to wear a hat, polarized sunglasses, and sunscreen for protection from the sun, as well as clean soft sole shoes. Don't forget your camera!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.