- There is no age limit, however it's not recommended for children under 4
- Maximum weight for individual participants is 200 pounds
- Maximum weight per couple is 375 pounds and per balloon is 750 pounds
- Pilots are certified by the FAA as commercial balloon pilots and are qualified to carry passengers for hire
- Complimentary champagne, soft drinks and hors d'oeuvres are included for the evening flights
- Includes digital in-flight photos that will be emailed to you after your flight
The actual flight lasts approximately one hour and the evening flights are concluded with complimentary champagne, soft drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
4 per balloon
This is only for the scheduled participants.
This experience is weather dependent. Ballooning is strictly a fair weather-light wind activity. Generally a balloon launch is not possible when the wind speed exceeds 10 MPH. This is why balloon flights occur around dawn or a couple of hours prior to sunset when winds are usually lightest and the air is the most stable. The experience provider is happy to reschedule the experience, if weather conditions cause a postponement of your flight.
What To Wear
We recommend that you dress as if you were going for a hike. The temperature during the flight is basically the same as it is on the ground. Most of the flight will be below 1,000 ft., and the temperature is only 3 degrees cooler even at that altitude.
Please do not wear sandals or open toed shoes. Athletic shoes and socks are perfect.
The propane burner system which creates the heat for our hot air balloon is located above your head, so a hat is suggested.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance for weekends and 3 days in advance for weekdays.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider..