New Orleans Cocktail Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Friday & Saturday - 4:00 PM
Treat your palate and expand your knowledge on a refreshing and informative New Orleans Cocktail Tour.Full Description>
- Your friendly guide will detail the history of New Orleans and the French Quarter as well as the stories behind classic New Orleans beverages
- Participants will sample four libations during the course of this walking tour
- Experienced and local tour provider has led entertaining tours for enthusiastic participants since 2004
- Wonderful tour for both New Orleans locals and visitors alike!
Visit some of the oldest establishments in New Orleans' French Quarter to sample, delicious classic and local cocktails.Key Info>
Sip, savor, and learn the history behind classic New Orleans drinks. Your tour will include stops at some of the area's oldest historic restaurants, established as early as 1840.
You will enjoy delicious beverage samples which may include (but are subject to change):
- Choice of Abita Beer, locally brewed just north of New Orleans
- French 75
- Pommes Souffle with Bernaise Sauce of Gruyeres
Whether you're a visitor to the city or a local, this tour will allow you to sample the historic drinks that New Orleans is Famous for!
- Participants must be at least 21 years old with valid ID
- Beverage samples are included in the cost of this experience
- Establishments are located within 8-blocks of the tour starting point
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be joined by other participants for a total of up to 12 people per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. In the event your tour is cancelled due to extreme, inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding the weather.
What To WearPlease dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking. Don't forget sunglasses, sunscreen and a camera!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
How many beverages are included?
You will sample 4 beverages throughout the tour.
Is there an age requirement to participate?
All participants must be at least 21 years old and bring a valid ID. Due to state law, minors are not allowed on this tour.
How far will we be walking on the tour?
You will be walking about 8 blocks on this tour. There are no stairs involved.
- How many beverages are included?