Broadway Dessert Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays - 11:00 AM
Sundays - 12:00 PM
Discover the stories behind the bright lights of Broadway while tasting delicious classic New York Style desserts on this Broadway Dessert Tour!
- The tour will be guided through the Theater District by real actors who are also licensed tour guides
- Experience provider has been featured in the New York Post, Metrosource magazine, Crain's Business Journal and ABC News
- 2-hour walking tour through the theater district with at least 6 delicious tastings
- You will have the opportunity to try classic New York style desserts like cheesecake, chocolate egg creams, black and white cookies, deli favorites, and more!
NYC is famous for its delicious food and its amazing Broadway shows, so why not combine 2 of the greatest activities in the Big Apple during this Broadway Dessert Tour!
This Approximately 2-hour tour starts in the Time Square area, and will be guided through the Theater District by real actors who are also licensed tour guides. You will get the inside scoop on Broadway and the Theater District's history. The guides will also share interesting facts about the shows that are currently playing on Broadway.
Along the way you will enjoy at least 6 delicious tastings, that may include classic New York style desserts like cheesecake, chocolate egg creams, black and white cookies, deli favorites, and more!
Perfect for visitors or local New Yorker's looking for a unique experience in NYC!
- This tour includes approximately 1.5 miles of walking at a casual pace
- There will be opportunities to sit along the way and use the restroom
- Tour includes tastings from at least 6 stops
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water on the day of the experience
- The experience provider can accommodate vegetarians, but unfortunately cannot make substitutions for other allergies, including vegans and gluten-free guests
- Please notify Cloud 9 Living of any food allergies or restrictions at the time of booking
- Children 0-3 years of age are free of charge unless you would like a separate tasting portion for them, children 4 years and older will need their own ticket
DurationThis tour will last approximately 2 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be joined by other participants with a minimum of 3 and maximum of 16 participants per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Always contact the experience provider with any questions about weather conditions. In the event your experience is cancelled due to extreme weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking. Please bring an umbrella during the winter months, just in case.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How much walking will we be doing?
You will be walking approximately 1.5 miles over the course of 2 hours. There will be opportunities to sit along the way.
How much food will we be eating?
You'll enjoy tastings at a minimum of 6 stops which will fill most stomachs.
Are tours family friendly and appropriate for children?
Yes, this tour is family friendly and appropriate for all ages. Children 0-3 years of age are free of charge unless you would like a separate tasting portion for them. Participants 4 years and older will need their own full price ticket.
Should I tip my tour guide?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour. If you enjoyed your tour and would like to leave a tip for your tour guide, cash gratuity would be appreciated and can be given at the conclusion of the tour.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this tour is wheelchair accessible. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if any guests are in a wheelchair, so the experience provider can plan ahead in case of road/elevator construction.
Does the tour start and finish at the same location?
No, the tour will finish at a different location. It will take approximately 10-15 minutes to walk back to the starting location and your guide can point you in the right direction.
What if I have dietary restrictions or food allergies?
The experience provider can accommodate vegetarians, but unfortunately cannot make substitutions for other allergies or dietary restrictions, including vegans and gluten-free guests. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- How much walking will we be doing?