NYC Dessert Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays & Sundays - 4:00 PM
Explore the Chelsea & West Village Neighborhoods while you taste some delicious sweets on this NYC Dessert Tour!
- Mosey through the quaint Chelsea neighborhood and make stops in West Village and the Meatpacking District
- Experience provider has been featured in the New York Post, Metrosource magazine, Crain's Business Journal and ABC News
- Enjoy delicious tastings from 6 stops along the way
- Perfect experience for locals and visitors alike looking for some of the best desserts New York City has to offer!
Learn about the culinary and cultural history of the Big Apple while you treat yourself to delicious sweets on this NYC Dessert Tour!
The tour starts in the Chelsea neighborhood where you'll stop to taste some half-pound cookies. Next, your friendly and knowledgeable guide will take you for a stroll through the Chelsea Market where your eyes and taste buds will be delighted in this food mecca. The Chelsea Market is a staple in the Chelsea neighborhood, and one of the greatest indoor food halls in the world. This famous market was the birth place of an even more famous dessert - the Oreo cookie was born here at the Nabisco Factory in 1912.
You'll learn about this neighborhood’s interesting and significant culinary past as you walk down the High Line sipping hot chocolate or enjoying Italian gelato (depending on the season). Enjoy more treats in the trendy meatpacking district, and wind down in West Village for the final tasting of the tour.
This is the perfect tour if you're looking to spice up, or rather, sweeten your weekend plans in NYC!
- This tour includes approximately 2 miles of walking at a casual pace
- There will be opportunities to sit along the way and use the restroom
- Tour includes tastings from at least 6 stops and will happily fill most stomachs
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water on the day of the experience
- The experience provider can accommodate vegetarians, but unfortunately cannot make substitutions for other allergies, including vegans and gluten-free guests
- Please notify Cloud 9 Living of any food allergies or restrictions at the time of booking
- Children 0-3 years of age are free of charge unless you would like a separate tasting portion for them, children 4 years and older will need their own ticket
DurationThis tour will last approximately 2 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be joined by other participants with a minimum of 3 and maximum of 16 participants per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Always contact the experience provider with any questions about weather conditions. In the event your experience is cancelled due to extreme weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking. Please bring an umbrella during the winter months, just in case.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this tour family friendly and appropriate for children?
Yes, this tour is appropriate for all ages. Children 0-3 years of age are free of charge unless you would like a separate tasting portion for them. Children ages 4 years and older will need their own ticket. You may bring a small stroller on the tour.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this tour is wheelchair accessible. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if any guests are in a wheelchair, so the experience provider can plan ahead in case of road/elevator construction.
Does the tour start and finish at the same location?
No, the tour starts in the Chelsea neighborhood and will finish in West Village. It will take approximately 15 minutes to walk back to the starting location and your guide can point you in the right direction.
What if I have dietary restrictions or food allergies?
The experience provider can accommodate vegetarians, but unfortunately cannot make substitutions for other allergies or dietary restrictions, including vegans and gluten-free guests. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
I am a local New Yorker, is there anything to interest me on your tours?
Definitely! The experience provider aims to show visitors and locals alike the wonderful hidden establishments you may have been walking by for years without knowing about or trying. As a local, you will learn more about your city’s history and come away with a few new favorite sweet spots!
Should I tip my guide?
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
- Is this tour family friendly and appropriate for children?