Mad Men Cocktail Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Thursdays & Fridays - 7:00 PM
Take a step back in time on The Mad Men Cocktail Tour and get a taste of New York City in the 1960's!
- Your experienced tour guide will lead you down Madison Avenue on this 3-hour guided tour
- Learn about the ad industry of the 60's while you visit up to 3 stops for delicious era-themed cocktails
- Dress to the nines as Betty or Don Draper and feature your bright red dress and skinny tie
- Find out facts about the hit AMC series while you enjoy cocktails featured on the show on this themed evening tour!
Meander down Madison Avenue on a 3-hour guided Mad Men Cocktail Tour and channel your inner Betty or Don Draper!
Your friendly guide will lead you to 3 establishments featured on the AMC hit series, Mad Men! Sample era-themed cocktails, learn about the ad industry of the 1960's and discover fun facts about the show.
See show clips throughout the tour that will help you see how the producers and staff re-created New York City on a Los Angeles set! Dress to the nines in your best three piece suit or polka dot dress. Along with the fun facts and cocktails, vintage photos will be taken throughout the tour for you to download later!
Whether you're an avid fan of the show or just thirsty for a tall one, the Mad Men Cocktail Tour is a great way to experience an evening in the city that never sleeps!
- This tour will include 3 hours of walking and will cover approximately 1 mile
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is appreciated
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID
- Up to 3 drinks are included in the price of this tour, additional food and drinks may be ordered at any of the stops
- 60's period style photo's will be taken on this tour for you to download later
DurationThis is a 3 hour tour and includes approximately 1 mile of walking.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 16 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis food tour will run rain or shine. There will be no cancellations due to weather unless the experience provider cancels the tour due to safety concerns. In the event of a cancellation, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Are food and drinks included?
Up to 3 drinks are included in the price of this tour. Additional food and drinks may be ordered at any of the stops.
What is the age requirement?
Participants must be at least 21 years old for this tour.
How much walking is involved?
Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile on the 3 hour tour.
What is the typical attire?
It is encouraged to dress in 60's themed clothing. Stops along the route are upscale establishments and 60's period style photos will be taken throughout the tour.
Do I get to keep the photos?
Photos taken throughout the tour will be available using an easy to download and print format within one week of the tour.
Is the tour handicapped or wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this tour is accessible by wheelchair.
Is the start and end location the same on this tour?
This tour does not end at the same location. Directions to the starting location will be provided, if needed.
- Are food and drinks included?