Private DJ Lesson in New York
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Monday through Friday - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending instructor availability
Learn the techniques and theory of being a DJ with this 1-on-1 private DJ lesson in New York. Whether you are starting from scratch or are looking to master a specific skill, the instructors will work with you to develop a custom lesson that meets all of your needs.Full Description>
- The school was founded by Jam Master Jay, legendary DJ of Run DMC
- The 1-on-1 lessons are fully customized to your skill level
- Follow a pre-set curriculum or work on specific skills
- Learn music theory, how to mix, blend, scratch and beat juggle
What better way to learn DJ skills and produce beats than from world-famous celebrity DJs and producers?
The roster of instructors includes innovators and icons of the art forms, accomplished club DJs, decorated battle champions, experienced producers, and more.
Learn from the best during this customized DJ Lesson, including the basic principles of DJing and production, how to mix tracks, scratch, beat, juggle and much more.Their collective knowledge and varied perspectives provides an unmatched learning experience.
- The experience will be customized to understand your level of experience and the exact topics you would like to cover.
- No experience necessary, you will be matched with the appropriate teacher to ensure your expectations are met.
- Equipment is provided and turn tables with vinyl records are used. If you have experience with other equipment that you would like to explore, please note this when booking your experience.
Duration1, 2 or 3 hours depending on the option selected. Sessions can be divided into 1 hour lessons or combined for the same day.
Maximum ParticipantsThis is a private lesson for 1 or 2 participants.
SpectatorsYou may bring 1 spectator to the private DJ lesson.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent as it takes place indoors.
What To WearDress in casual attire.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.