Romantic NYC Sunset Sail
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
May - August:
Daily - 7:00 PM
September through Mid-October:
Daily - 6:30 PM
Set sail and soak up the stunning views as the sun sets behind the Statue of Liberty during this Romantic NYC Sunset Sail!
- Trust your special evening to a company who has been awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence, as well as featured in Gourmet Magazine, Time Out New York, and more
- 2-hour cruise aboard New York's largest operating tall ship
- Sail aboard the historic City Clipper, a majestic 158-foot tall ship with masts rising an impressive 120 feet off the deck
- Order a cocktail from the ship's full-service cash bar, then sit back and relax as you float along the Hudson River
- Great experience for a unique date night as you sail along the Hudson River in New York!
An evening you won't soon forget awaits aboard the Romantic NYC Sunset Sail!
Experience the majesty of Clipper City and the Big Apple with that special someone, enjoying one of the most unique things to do in New York.
Leave the hustle and bustle of New York City behind. As the ship makes its way into the waters of the Hudson for a most memorable evening. Toast over a tasty cocktail or favorite wine, then find the perfect place to cozy up on Clipper City's gorgeous deck space.
Watch as the boat's beautiful sails stretch across their impressive 120-foot height to billow in the gentle breeze, floating you past celebrated Manhattan attractions.
- The sail is not narrated, however the crew is happy to answer any questions you may have
- Seating is casual, please arrive early for the best seats
- Refreshments available for purchase; beer, wine, soda, mixed drinks and themed cocktails (cash and credit cards are accepted)
DurationThis sail lasts approximately 2 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsThis experience is shared by a total of 134 passengers.
SpectatorsThis is only for those on the cruise.
Weather DependentSailing is an all weather outdoor experience, and we do sail in light rain. In the event of dangerous sailing conditions, your sail will be rescheduled. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. Passengers should wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops or sandals. Heels and boots can scuff the deck.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience for a $10 per person fee payable directly to the experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What happens if it rains?
In the event of a cancellation by the Captain due to severe weather conditions or mechanical failure, customers will be rescheduled at no additional fee.
What time do I need to be there?
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. The boat will not wait for stragglers. Seating is casual. You'll pick a spot on one of the benches, hatch covers, cabin tops, or layout on the beautiful deck.
Is gratuity included?
Price does not include gratuity. It is customary to tip the crew if you enjoyed your sail, and please remember to tip your server if you enjoyed your drink.
Are refreshments and food available?
Sandwiches, light fare, beer, wine, soda, mixed drinks and frozen cocktails are available on your sail.
- What happens if it rains?