- All passengers must bring a valid form of identification
- Maximum weight per person is 300 pounds
- Total combined weight of all passengers cannot exceed 650 pounds
- Your pilot will provide protective headsets for each passenger
- Gratuity for your pilot is not included
- Choose to ride with the doors of the helicopter on or off
- The helicopter is equipped with a sound system. If you would like to listen to music, your pilot is able to connect most music devices such as an iPod
Flight time is approximately 25 minutes. You can expect to be at the airport for a total of 45 minutes.
Up to 3 passengers, pending weight restrictions
Additional spectators beyond the listed helicopter passengers are not allowed in the helicopter, but are welcome to come and watch to take pictures and view the take-off.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To Wear
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.