- Your friendly and personable guides are dedicated "foodies" who pride themselves on providing a fun-filled exploration of your 10,000 taste buds
- Enjoy 4 tastings at some of Orlando's best restaurants
- Perfect experience for couples or groups looking to explore the city at night and discover new favorite restaurants and tastes to order the next time you're out
If you want to explore Orlando at night (and not the theme parks!) then this is the perfect tour for you. Your guide will take you on a culinary adventure through some of Orlando's favorite restaurants for food, wine and cocktail tastings.
You'll be visiting 4 of the city's best restaurants, which may include spots like "The Nile", "The Dessert Lady" and more.
By the end of the tour, your palate will be satisfied and you'll have a new appreciation for the culinary delights Orlando has to offer.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and 21 years old with a valid ID to participate in tastings including alcohol
- All tastings are included in the price
- You will make 4 stops for tastings that will happily fill most stomachs
- You will be chauffeured around in a 15-passenger van or mini bus
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated
Approximately 3.5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 15 people per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather. You will be walking throughout the tour so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, you may reschedule your tour up to 5 days prior to your tour.
What's included in the price?
All food, drinks and the services of your excellent sight-seeing guide are included. Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Will I be hungry at the end of the tour?
Most participants are more than satisfied after the tour, and the tour can be done in lieu of dinner.
What type of vehicle are we chauffeured around in?
A stylish 15-passenger van or minibus.
Other Orlando Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Orlando experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $161Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $349Avg Rating of: 3-half(1)
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $64Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Tandem Hang GlidingFrom: $175Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Taste of Orlando Food TourFrom: $73Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Evening Culinary TourFrom: $91Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,492Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Evening Scenic Helicopter TourFrom: $428
- All Orlando Experiences
"My husband and I received the Evening Culinary Tour as a gift from our son, and booked it for this past Wednesday, April 1st, 2015. The gift was given Christmas of 2013, so it was very nice that there was no deadline on using it. The evening was fabulous! We experienced wonderful food from very different restaurants that we may have never taken in. We also received a little background information on the restaurants themselves. Our guide (Jalil) was friendly, courteous, and educated us on some of the history of Orlando. Plus he showed us parts of downtown Orlando. We enjoyed it immensely & would recommend it to others. Thank you to Jalil for a wonderful experience! "
"We thought we were going to "fine dining restaurants" for our experience. None of the places we went to could be considered high end. We went to a Sushi Restaurant, Mexican, an Indian place that we were the only ones in and an ice cream/crepe take out. Not worth the $200 gift our daughter gave us. On top of that we assumed we'd be part of an experience with other couples, but we were the only ones. The drinks were smaller than regular sizes like about 5 oz. glasses of wine and split Margarita's. "
"Other than a slight, slight, booking mistake the tour was more than we expected. The guide gave us history of the Orlando area plus showed us a few extra interesting places to visit while we are in the area. I would recommend this tour to anyone. You could go on the tour 5 times in a week and not hit any of the same restaurants, because they change it up every time you are on the tour"