Orlando Fine Dinner & Wine Tour
- Your friendly and personable guides are dedicated "foodies" who pride themselves on providing a fun-filled exploration of your 10,000 taste buds
- Enjoy 4 - 5 food and wine tastings at some of Orlando's best restaurants
- Perfect experience for couples or groups looking to explore the city at night and discover new favorite restaurants & food or wine selections to order the next time you're out
If you want to explore Orlando at night (and not the theme parks!) then this is the perfect tour for you. Your guide will take you on a culinary adventure through some of Orlando's finest restaurants for food and wine tastings.
You'll be visiting 4 - 5 of the city's best restaurants, which may include spots like "The Nile", "City Fire" and more.
By the end of the tour, your palate will be satisfied and you'll have a new appreciation for the culinary delights Orlando has to offer.
Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
All tastings are included in the price. You will make 4 - 5 stops for tastings that will happily fill most stomachs.
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Approximately 3 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 15 people per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather. You will be walking throughout the tour so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider is required to cancel your scheduled tour date at which point you may reschedule for another tour date.
What's included in the price?
All food, drinks and the services of your excellent sight-seeing guide are included. Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Will I be hungry at the end of the tour?
Most participants are more than satisfied after the tour, and the tour can be done in lieu of dinner.
Other Orlando Experiences:(View all 42 Orlando experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $545Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $455
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $64Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Tandem Hang GlidingFrom: $205Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Taste of Orlando Food TourFrom: $89Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Orlando Fine Dinner & Wine TourFrom: $110Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $395Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- All Orlando Experiences
- Gift Certificates
"We thought we were going to "fine dining restaurants" for our experience. None of the places we went to could be considered high end. We went to a Sushi Restaurant, Mexican, an Indian place that we were the only ones in and an ice cream/crepe take out. Not worth the $200 gift our daughter gave us. On top of that we assumed we'd be part of an experience with other couples, but we were the only ones. The drinks were smaller than regular sizes like about 5 oz. glasses of wine and split Margarita's. "
"Other than a slight, slight, booking mistake the tour was more than we expected. The guide gave us history of the Orlando area plus showed us a few extra interesting places to visit while we are in the area. I would recommend this tour to anyone. You could go on the tour 5 times in a week and not hit any of the same restaurants, because they change it up every time you are on the tour"
"We had an absolutely wonderful, interactive tour guide. She was amazing. We are planning on another tour. Her choices were right on point. We laughed and had a great evening. We have recommended to several friends."