23rd and Market Street - Philadelphia, PA
Every other Saturday - 3:30 PM
Click here for schedule
- Tour guides recognized in Philadelphia Magazine's "Best of Philly" and were ranked the #1 out of 303 attractions in Philly on TripAdvisor.com
- Sample a variety of brews and enjoy some of Philly's finest boutique cheeses
- Not just for beer lovers! With 8 stellar beers, 4 amazing cheeses, and great fun facts and tips, there's something for everyone!
During this entertaining and delicious 2-hour tasting adventure, a fun and knowledgeable food and beer pro will introduce 8 craft beers, and a decadent tasting of 4 Artisanal Cheeses.
You'll enjoy 8 distinct craft beers, representing a vast range of styles. You'll learn fun facts about how beer is made, the stories behind each brew, a chance to sample barleys and hops, and pairing suggestions.
You'll also be treated to a hearty portion of 4 fantastic farmstead cheeses. In addition to tasting, you'll share the inside scoop on how cheeses are made, the 7 groups of cheeses, and answer any questions you may have.
This is a perfect experience for individuals, couples, and out-of-town guests! Great for birthdays, Anniversaries, dates, and kicking off a night out on the town!
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Includes generous samples of 8 beers, 4 cheeses, and some hot-from-the-oven flatbread pizza, but keep in mind that tastings do not equal a full meal
This tour will last approximately 2 hours.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 28 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking.
It is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and cancellations/rescheduling is not allowed.
I live in the city. Is the tour still good for me?
Absolutely! On our tours you will explore hidden places that you probably don't know about, have the opportunity to meet food experts and learn many new things about food.You'll see some of the coolest spots in the city and experience your hometown in a new way.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Your guides are happy to accommodate vegetarians, dietary restrictions and special needs. Please make a note when you submit your booking request of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Does this tour go to more than one location?
This Craft Beer and Artisanal Cheese Tasting is held at one location. Guests are able to relax and enjoy their beer at their own pace and enjoy a variety of cheese and beer pairings.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 50 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $155
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $375
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $63
- Best of Philadelphia Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(17)From: $39
- Decadent Gourmet Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(26)From: $78
- Fighter Pilot for a DayAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $1,395
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $64
- All Philadelphia Experiences
"This was a very nice event. I was a little frustrated by the limited time options. I also felt a little stressed that we couldn't change the event once it was booked. It was unclear at first that Cloud 9 Living was a middleman."
"Fun and educational experience, but I think it is way too overpriced."
"Great time. Fun and interesting!"