Craft Beer & Artisanal Cheese Tasting
Old City, Philadelphia.
Typically two Saturdays a month beginning at 3:30 PM
Click here for schedule
- Tour guides recognized in Philadelphia Magazine's "Best of Philly" and were ranked the #1 out of 303 attractions in Philly on TripAdvisor.com
- Sample a variety of brews in one of the city's best microbreweries and enjoy some of Philly's finest boutique cheeses
- Not just for beer lovers! With 7 stellar beers, 4 amazing cheeses, and great fun facts and tips, there's something for everyone!
During this entertaining and delicious 2 hour adventure in Old City, a fun and knowledgeable food & beer pro will introduce 7 Craft Beers in one of the city's best microbreweries, and a decadent tasting of 4 Artisanal Cheeses.
You'll enjoy 7 distinct craft beers, each brewed on-site representing a vast range of styles. You'll learn fun facts about how beer is made, the stories behind each brew, a chance to sample barleys and hops, and pairing suggestions.
You'll also be treated to a hearty portion of 4 fantastic farmstead cheeses. In addition to tasting, you'll share the inside scoop on how cheeses are made, the 7 groups of cheeses, and answer any questions you may have.
This is a perfect experience for individuals, couples, and out-of-town guests! Great for birthdays, Anniversaries, dates, and kicking off a night out on the town!
All participants must be at least 21 years of age.
Gratuity for your tour guide is not required but is appreciated.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 28 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Comfortable and casual attire is recommended.
It is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and cancellations/rescheduling is not allowed.
I live in the city. Is the tour still good for me?
Absolutely! On our tours you will explore hidden places that you probably don't know about, have the opportunity to meet food experts and learn many new things about food. You'll see some of the coolest spots in the city and experience your hometown in a new way.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Your guides are happy to accommodate vegetarians, dietary restrictions and special needs. Please make a note when you submit your booking request of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Does this tour go to more than one location?
This Craft Beer and Artisanal Cheese Tasting is held at one location - one of the city's best microbreweries. Guests are able to relax and enjoy their beer at their own pace and enjoy a variety of cheese and beer pairings.
Other Philadelphia Experiences:(View all 52 Philadelphia experiences)
- Stock Car Ride Along - DoverFrom: $109Avg Rating of: 4-half(10)
- Drive a Stock Car - DoverFrom: $429Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Best of Philadelphia Food TourFrom: $55Avg Rating of: 4-half(11)
- Decadent Gourmet Tour (for 2+)From: $90Avg Rating of: 4-half(12)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseFrom: $110Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Philadelphia Lunch CruiseFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(17)
- All Philadelphia Experiences
- Gift Certificates
"Very well organized; fun; just show up and enjoy."
"Had a wonderful time eric is awesome"
"We thought this was a lot of fun.The guide was smart and funny. He was able to keep this full crowd under control as well as stay on schedule. He entertained us thru the tour with facts ,stories, wit and fun. I will be using this again-thanks!"