Highlights of East Passyunk Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays - 3:30 PM
Explore the booming popular neighborhood in South Philadelphia while tasting incredible food on this 2-hour walking food tour!
- Food and Wine Magazine named East Passyunk one of the 10 best foodie streets in America
- Tour guides were recognized in Philadelphia Magazine's "Best of Philly" and ranked #1 out of 303 attractions in Philly on TripAdvisor.com
- Enjoy tastings at 5 locations and a refreshing sample of beer
- Learn about one of Philly's most dynamic and talked about foodie neighborhoods
- Perfect experience for visitors and locals alike!
Learn about one of Philly's most dynamic and talked about foodie neighborhoods while sampling delicious food on this Highlights of East Passyunk Food Tour!
Explore the popular neighborhood in South Philly with its cutting-edge shops and ambitious restaurants that would rather set trends than follow them.
Begin the tour at one end of the Avenue and make your way past many of the local highlights, including iconic landmarks and murals. You will visit 5 great locations where you will enjoy tastings and listen to stories of the restaurateurs, their restaurants and bars.
You will sample delicious food that may include (subject to change):
- The Bottle Shop - locally brewed Belgian Triple
- Birra - their most popular brick oven pizza
- Bing Bing Dim Sum - tasty dumplings
- Sate Kampar - Malaysian treats
- P'unk Burger - delicious shake
This tour is designed to give you everything you need to know to make East Passyunk your favorite neighborhood in Philadelphia!
- This tour includes enough food to make up a light meal
- You can expect to walk less than .25 miles, most time will be spent in restaurants enjoying the food
- This tour is not designed for children under the age of 5
- You have to be 21 years or older to receive the beer sample
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water
DurationApproximately 2 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants with a maximum of 12 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will take place in all light weather conditions. In the rare event of a severe weather cancellation, you will reschedule directly with your experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and cancellations/rescheduling is not allowed.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Your tour guide is happy to accommodate vegetarians, dietary restrictions, and other special needs. Please be sure to make note of these restrictions at the time of booking so that any possible substitutions can be arranged.
Is gratuity included in the price of this tour?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience.
What happens if it rains?
This experience will take place in all light weather conditions. In the rare event of a severe weather cancellation, you will reschedule directly with your experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
There are a couple of stops that have 1 or 2 steps into the restaurants. The experience provider will assist in any way necessary to make sure everyone can enjoy the tour.
I'm a local, is this tour still fun for me?
Absolutely! On this tour you will explore hidden places that you probably don't know about and learn many new things about food. You will see some of the best spots and experience your hometown in a new way.
Will the tour start and finish at the same location?
This tour will end at a location that is only a 3-minute walk from the starting location. The tour guide will gladly provide directions back to the meeting location or to other locations you are heading to after the tour.
- What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?