Philly Cheesesteak Segway Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Sunday through Friday - 2:30 PM
Embark on a tasty tour of Philadelphia and learn about the invention of the cheesesteak on this Philly Cheesesteak Segway Tour!
- Award-winning tour guide will share stories about the rich history of the city
- Receive hands-on training before the tour - no experience necessary
- Visit at least 3 world-famous cheesesteak stops on this 2-hour tour
- Explore Old City, Chinatown, the historic Italian Market, Society Hill and more!
Glide through Philadelphia and taste delicious, world-famous cheesesteaks on this Philly Cheesesteak Segway Tour!
Begin your tour with a hands-on tutorial and video teaching you how to travel by Segway. Once the group is comfortable, you'll start your adventure by exploring the Old City and learning about the historical center of Philadelphia. Your guide will share stories about the revolutionary times and introduce you to one of Philly's most famous inventions, The Cheesesteak!
Cruise through the vibrant neighborhood of Chinatown and marvel at the Friendship Gate and more. Continue through the heart of Philadelphia's Center City and take a look at the Jefferson Hospital, one of the first hospitals in the United States. Next, you'll head south, taking a quick stop at the Magic Gardens, and continuing on to your first cheesesteak stop, the world famous corner that's home to Pat's and Geno's.
After satisfying your taste buds, you'll head north through the historic Italian Market and then back onto South Street for another delicious cheesesteak experience. Learn how the area became the "alternative" section of the original city before heading north again to the heart of Society Hill. Known as one of the oldest neighborhoods in Philadelphia, it boasts beautiful, classic homes.
Continue on through Society Hill and stop for your final cheesesteak tasting at one of the several options along Market Street, before heading back through Old City to conclude the exciting tour.
Hit the highlights of Philadelphia in style on this 2-hour Philly Cheesesteak Segway Tour!
Segway is a registered trademark of Segway Inc.
- Tour will include an orientation session that includes practice on the Segway so that all participants feel comfortable while riding
- Water is available on the tour, but it's recommended to bring a bottle of water as well
- Segway with handle bag and helmet are provided
- Participants must have a valid ID
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-300 pounds
- If participants are under 18 years old they must have a parent, guardian or responsible adult with them to sign a liability waiver
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- Tour includes a quick break halfway through to stretch your legs and use the restroom
- Bottle of water is recommended, although your guide will also have some available
- No alcohol is allowed
DurationThe total experience time will last approximately 2.5 hours including a 2-hour tour plus 30 minute training and safety instruction.
Maximum ParticipantsThis Segway tour can accommodate up to 8 participants.
SpectatorsThis tour is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience will run rain or shine. If it rains, ponchos will be provided. However, tours do not operate in lightning and extreme weather conditions so please be sure to contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearIt is recommended to wear casual attire and comfortable footwear that is suitable for standing and weather conditions. Closed-toe shoes are required.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience directly with the segway provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked time will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
I've never ridden a Segway before, will I be okay?
Absolutely, most riders are first-timers! You will also watch a short training video and have one-on-one instruction with your guide before the tour begins, so you feel completely comfortable before heading out on the road.
Are there any restrictions to participate?
All riders must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-300 pounds. If riders are under 18 years old, a parent, guardian, or responsible adult must be with them to sign a liability waiver.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes, such as sneakers or athletic shoes, as you will be standing for the duration of the tour.
Are photos of the tour available?
Photos will be taken throughout the tour by your guide. You will receive these photos free of charge via email within 24-48 hours of your tour.
- I've never ridden a Segway before, will I be okay?