Mid-May through September:
Tuesday through Saturday -6:00 AM to 10:00 AM
October through Mid-May:
Tuesday through Saturday -8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- EXTRA 300L: The highest performance certified aerobatic aircraft in the world
- FAA ceritfied instructors are real military NATO fighter pilots with vast flying experience
- Loops, hammerheads, inverted flight, the cuban eight, tail slides, torque rolls, accelerated flat spins and more
- A hard-charging, fun-filled, aerial adventure where you even get to take the controls!
You will be coached through advanced maneuvers and sequences by your expert instructor and will have the opportunity to fly 75% of the flight!
If you want an aviation adventure, but are not ready to fly yourself, choose the Power Ride option. Here, your pilot will fly you to the pinnacle of extreme aviation adventure, demonstrating precise aerobatic maneuvers or sequences requested by you. Your instructor has complete control of the aircraft for the duration of the flight.
For those wanting to take the mission to the extreme, you will witness first-hand air show maneuvers such as loops, hammerheads, inverted flight, the cuban eight, tail slides, torque rolls, accelerated flat spins, outside loops, inverted spins, the knife-edge spin, tumbles, and much, much more!
- No flying experience required
- Participants must be at least 15 years old, no taller than 6'6" and weigh no more than 250 pounds
- Complimentary in-flight video included
1.5-3 hours with 20 or 45 minutes of flight time depending on the option selected.
Up to 18 per day
Allowed. Children under 12 will not be allowed in briefing area during briefings.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable and casual clothing. Flight suit and helmet provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
All bookings for this Experience are final, no exchanges are allowed. If a cancellation is made 72 hours or more prior to your booked date, you will be able to reschedule. If a cancellation is made less than 72 hours prior to your booked date, you will lose the value of your experience.
How long is the ground instruction?
The ground instruction should take 30 minutes.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 34 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(11)From: $140
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 3-half(7)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $499
- African Safari Zipline AdventureFrom: $107
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $64
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $179
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride for 2From: $699
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $130
- All Phoenix Experiences