Grand Canyon Aerial Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*During winter months tours are usually done in the afternoons. During summer months tours are usually done in the mornings.
Explore the beauty of the Grand Canyon from the air on this aeronautical adventure!Full Description>
- In operation for over 20 years; FAA Certified Pilots with thousands of combined flight hours
- Every seat in your Cessna 207 or Cessna Grand Caravan is a window seat equipped with headsets for narration
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Red Rocks of Sedona, the Painted Desert and the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Experience a view only seen by a handful of people, as you fly 1,000 feet above the rim of the Grand Canyon!
Experience the sweeping panorama of Arizona from the air on this scenic tour over some of the Southwest's most awe-inspiring terrain. We fly at ideal altitudes to allow excellent views, and pictures, of the rugged isolation of the Tonto National Forest, the Red Rocks of Sedona, the mystery of Montezuma's Well and the Majestic San Francisco Peaks.
Your tour culminates in a 25 minute over-fly of the Grand Canyon, giving you spectacular up-close views of some of the most famous landmarks and a unique perspective of the grandeur of one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World".
So step aboard for a once-in-a-lifetime flight over one of the wonders of the world!
- Tour must have a minimum of 3 passengers to operate. You may book as an individual however, the tour cannot be guaranteed until at least 3 people total are booked. If there are only 2 passengers booked, 24 hours prior to the tour, then the passengers can choose to reschedule or cancel with no penalty, or pay a $50 per person surcharge to have a private tour. If at anytime a 3rd person books into the tour, the $50 per person surcharge will no longer apply. If a surcharge applies, it can be paid directly to the experience provider on the day of the tour.
- Children over 2 years of age must have their own seat
- Price includes fuel surcharge fees
Maximum Participants6-9 per plane varies with type of aircraft.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. We recommend dressing in layers.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and reschedulings are allowed up to 48 hours prior to your booked date for no fee. If you cancel or reschedule within 24-48 hours prior to your flight a 50% fee will apply. Rescheduling is allowed up to 1 year from your originally booked date. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule within the given parameters will result in the loss of the value of your experience.