Host a Dinner Party
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - Pending Chef's availability
*Travel fees will apply for locations more than 20 miles (up to a maximum of 35 miles) from Gilbert, AZ
Host a Dinner Party in the comfort of your own home!
- Your personal chef has been featured on AZ Fox, is a certified nutritionist and earned her degree in culinary arts from The Restaurant School in Philadelphia
- Discuss with the Chef food preferences, dietary concerns and menu options during an initial consultation
- Relax and entertain in style with exceptional cuisine and personal attention all in the comfort of your own home
- Looking for a dinner for 2? Check out the Romantic Dinner experience
Do you love the idea of entertaining, but hate the prospect of doing all the work? Does it seem like you never get to enjoy your own party? Let your own Personal Chef for the evening do all the work while you sit back with a cocktail and enjoy a truly memorable evening with friends or family.
Chef Felicia Anderson will come to your home with groceries in hand and prepare a special 4-course dinner for you and your guests. She'll even clean up after the meal.
Whether you're looking to relax with the family for a special occasion or entertaining guests, this is the ultimate way to enjoy a worry-free night of great food and great service.
Prior to your dinner, you'll consult with your chef to choose from a broad array of menu selections to customize this experience just for you.
So get ready for a night you and your guests won't soon forget filled with delicious foods, wine and friends!
- Gratuity for your chef is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- Travel fees will apply for locations more than 20 miles (up to a maximum of 35 miles) from Gilbert, AZ
- For parties of six, an additional professional server is included
- Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem; you can simply reimburse your Chef
- Click here for menu selections
Maximum ParticipantsFor groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearThis is your night, dress how you wish!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with 5 days notice unless the dinner is scheduled for Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Halloween, Easter or St. Patrick's Day. In the event the dinner is scheduled for one of these holidays, rescheduling must be done 21 days prior to the event.