Sedona Air & Jeep Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 8:00 AM
Combine a breathtaking scenic flight over some Arizona's most beautiful sights, an exciting back-country jeep tour, and memorable dining at Tlaquepaque.Full Description>
- In operation for over 20 years; FAA Certified Pilots with thousands of combined flight hours
- Every seat in your Cessna 207 or Cessna Grand Caravan is a window seat equipped with headsets for narration
- After your flight, explore Sedona's majestic beauty with a jeep tour then discover the shops and dining at Tlaquepaque!
Enjoy a narrated, scenic flight over the Tonto National Forest and Mazatzal Wilderness. Wind up the Verde Valley and enjoy a breathtaking overflight of Sedona.Key Info>
Upon landing from your flight to Sedona you will be greeted by a driver from a local Jeep Tour company who will escort you on a 1-2 hour back-country tour. You'll learn the history, beauty and spirit that is distinctly Sedona.
Next you'll discover the unique shops and fine dining at Tlaquepaque, Sedona's exclusive shopping area. Your jeep will then pick you up and take you back to the Sedona airport for your flight back to Phoenix.
This tour provides an unparalleled chance to tap into the beauty and culture of Sedona!
- Tour must have a minimum of 3 passengers to operate. You may book as an individual however, the tour cannot be guaranteed until at least 3 people total are booked. If there are only 2 passengers booked, 24 hours prior to the tour, then the passengers can choose to reschedule or cancel with no penalty, or pay a $50 per person surcharge to have a private tour. If at anytime a 3rd person books into the tour, the $50 per person surcharge will no longer apply. If a surcharge applies, it can be paid directly to the experience provider on the day of the tour.
- Children over 2 years of age must have their own seat
- Price includes fuel surcharge fees
Maximum Participants6-9 per plane varies with type of aircraft.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. We recommend dressing in layers and to bring a heavy coat, gloves and a hat.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and reschedulings are allowed up to 48 hours prior to your booked date for no fee. If you cancel or reschedule within 24-48 hours prior to your flight a 50% fee will apply. Rescheduling is allowed up to 1 year from your originally booked date. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule within the given parameters will result in the loss of the value of your experience.