Sonoran Bass Adventure
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Have you been dreaming of explosive bass, blitzing stripers, and the sweet sound of the line screaming off your spool? This experience is just for you!
- Featured on ESPN and Good Morning America
- Your guide will be an elite angler, licensed by Arizona Fish & Game and certified in First Aid and CPR
- Enjoy a tournament rigged bass boat, 8 lakes to choose from, expert instruction, top of the line equipment, and species ranging from Largemouth Bass, Stripers or Smallmouth Bass to White Bass and Crappie
Fishing a desert lake is an experience unparalleled anywhere on earth. From the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of the Sonoran Desert's waterways, to the adrenaline rush of fighting that perfect fish - nothing compares to this fishing adventure!
If you're an experienced angler after that trophy fish, then we'll choose the best location and tactics to specifically target monster bass and stripers. If you're a beginner and just want to have fun and catch a lot of fish, then we'll take you to the right spot.
Your all-inclusive adventure will be outfitted with a fully rigged tournament Ranger bass boat, gas and guide, beverages, G.Loomis rods, Shimano reels, and all the latest tackle and gear fresh off the tournament trails. This is the finest equipment available!
Whether your preference is casting, spinning, or fly fishing, this is sure to be a fishing adventure of a lifetime!
- All equipment is provided and the guide will give instruction to those who have no prior experience
- An Arizona fishing license is required and may be purchased through your provider at $17.25 for non-residents and $16.25 for residents (subject to change)
- It is highly recommended to bring a lunch or snack with you, especially for full day trips
- Bottled water is provided, but feel free to bring your own as well
- Possible lakes to fish at include Lake Pleasant, Lake Havasu, Roosevelt Lake, Bartlett Lake, Saguaro Lake, Apache Lake, Alamo Lake and Canyon Lake
DurationHalf day trip is 4 hours and full day trip is 8 hours.
Due to the intense Arizona heat, half days are recommended during summer months.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 3 people per boat. Larger groups can be accommodated by adding more boats and guides.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear seasonal clothing. Dress in layers and bring rain gear if you have it. It is also recommended to bring sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance; however, more advanced notice may be required at certain times of the year.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.