Year round on Saturdays.
Summer Season: 9:00 AM
Winter Season: 11:30 AM
- Your PADI Certified Dive Instructor will begin with a brief orientation where they will go over the basics of scuba diving, equipment and safety
- Next, it's into the water where you will get the chance to blow some bubbles and experience life underwater
- Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion and will be ready to move on to the Open Water Certification Course
A perfect introduction to the world of scuba diving.
Learning how to scuba dive is a ticket to a lifetime of underwater adventure and this two-person experience is a perfect introduction to the sport. You'll get expert instruction on safety and underwater mobility techniques, then you'll learn how to breathe underwater and achieve weightlessness while getting used to the equipment.
Courses take place in swimming pools under controlled conditions - and while it might seem a long way from diving in a tropical ocean, it's the perfect way to get a basic grounding in diving and find out whether you like it. It's also ideal for anyone considering taking a PADI Open Water Diving Course.
Liability releases and medical histories must be completed before the experience. Divers must be eight years of age or older.
Instruction from 5 star PADI Instructor Dive Center.
1.5 - 2 hours
Up to 8
This experience is weather dependent when the outdoor pool is in use. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear your bathing suit and bring a towel. We provide all the equipment.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Pittsburgh Experiences:(View all 18 Pittsburgh experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Lower Yough Rafting TripFrom: $90Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Upper Yough Whitewater RaftingFrom: $180
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $269Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Discover Scuba For 2From: $99
- Guided Fly FishingFrom: $260Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Private Kayak InstructionFrom: $195
- Historic Float Trip for 6From: $220
- All Pittsburgh Experiences
- Gift Certificates