Group Mountain Bike Outing
Year round availability, 7 days a week, beginning at 9:00am.
- Outfitter has provided outdoor trips for over 40 years
- Specifically tailored to your group's ability with undivided attention
- Peddle through great terrain in the Ohiopyle area of the Appalachians
- Includes all necessary equipment, lunch and professional instructor
Envision it now, an epic mountain biking adventure with your friends or family! Whether you want to learn how to mountain bike or need some pointers and directions to progress your skills, this experience will bring you what you need.
After meeting up at the shop and chatting with your instructor about what your experience and daily goals are, you?ll peddle off to some great terrain in the Ohiopyle area. Work your legs, stay balanced and play in the woods with your mountain bike posse, tearing up the hillside.
The group will receive pointers on safe biking, handling and terrain assessment along with individual talks that will cater towards each rider?s personal level.
Once the day has embedded fun memories in the brain and the legs are filled with stories of their own, peddle back to relax and swap stories of the group mountain bike day you and your friends just enjoyed.
Participants must be at least 10 years of age. Bike, helmet & a water bottle are provided. Gatorade and other drinks are available for purchase. Lunch options are your choice of meat, PB&J, cookies, fruit & drink
All our instructors carry a first aid kit and repair kit.
Full day beginning at 9am
3, 4, 5 or 6
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Clothes which are comfortable to bike in (not jeans), a rain jacket if it's cool, a change of clothes for the end of the day and a smile.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Pittsburgh Experiences:(View all 17 Pittsburgh experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Lower Yough Rafting TripFrom: $90Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Upper Yough Whitewater RaftingFrom: $180
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $269Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Discover Scuba For 2From: $99
- Guided Fly FishingFrom: $260Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Private Kayak InstructionFrom: $195
- Historic Float Trip for 6From: $220
- All Pittsburgh Experiences
- Gift Certificates