Mississippi Avenue Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
June - March:
Sundays - 1:00 PM
Saturdays and Sundays - 1:00 PM
Discover the artsy and exciting north side neighborhood on the Mississippi Avenue Food Tour in Portland!Full Description>
- 2014 Certificate of Excellence award recipients and the #1 TripAdvisor activity in the city
- 3-hour walking tour is lead by experienced local guides
- Stop at up to 7 tasting locations for delicious samples of crostini, homemade salted caramel ice cream, blueberry soda, handcrafted mini-cocktail and more
- Explore the newest culinary hot spots with some of the best food in Portland!
Venture to the north side of Portland and discover all it has to offer on the Mississippi Avenue Food Tour!Key Info>
On this guided walking tour, you'll navigate the streets of one of the most historic neighborhoods in the area with the help of an experienced, local guide.
Visit up to 7 tasting locations for samples that may include house made sai oui sausage, creamy chevre, truffle fries, Oregon produced salt, artisan breads, a handcrafted mini-cocktail and other delicious bites on the 3-hour tour.
Stops may include (and are subject to change):
- Mee Sen Thai Eatery
- Koi Fusion
- Little Big Burger
- The Meadow
- Ruby Jewel Scoops
Experience the best bites of the area from locally owned and operated eateries on the Mississippi Avenue Food Tour!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile during the tour
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- You will visit up to 7 tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 12 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will run in rain or shine.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance. Bookings within 72 hours may not be accepted.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice.
How far will we walk on the tour?
Participants can expect to to walk up to 1 mile on the 3 hour tour.
Is gratuity included in the price of this experience?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended to bring a refillable water bottle with you on the tour. Most of the stops provide a beverage, but some do not.
Does the tour end at the same starting location?
The tour ends within a 5 minute walk of the starting location.
- How far will we walk on the tour?