Mount Hood Scenic Flight
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
May - October:
Daily - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Take in the unparalleled aerial views of Mount Hood during this picturesque plane tour near Portland!
- Fly with an FAA-Certified pilot and guide in an exquisitely maintained Cessna 182 aircraft
- Marvel at the beauty of Mount Hood and the surrounding area during this 60-minute flight
- Experience approximately 74 miles of uninterrupted mountain views
- Share the breathtaking sights with up to 2 friends during this private flight!
Enjoy overhead views of Mount Hood National Forest, during this scenic aerial tour!
You and up to 2 guests will start the day by meeting your FAA-Certified flight instructor at the Troutdale Airport. After a quick safety briefing climb aboard the Cessna 182 aircraft and prepare for takeoff! Your scenic adventure will start by following the famous Sandy River, also known as "Quicksand River", towards the famed Mount Hood. The once active volcano, now lays dormant surrounded by epic Basalt cliffs that form the Columbia River Gorge.
Your pilot will continue your journey out past the National Forest toward the city of Cascade Locks where the stunning views carry on for miles. Complete your day with unbeatable panoramas of The Columbia River.
Put your photography skills to the test on this approximately 60-minute scenic flight!
- Private flight for up to 3 passengers (subject to weight restrictions)
- Individual participants must not exceed 240 pounds
- Combined weight of all passengers must not exceed 675 pounds
- All participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and have a signed waiver by parent or guardian
- Water and headsets will be provided
DurationApproximately 60 minutes of flight time
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 3 passengers per plane, with a maximum total weight of 675 pounds
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider directly with any questions or concerns regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses are highly recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hour's notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this a private flight?
Yes! This flight is a private tour for you and up to 2 other passengers. However, you will be subject to weight restrictions.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Each individual passenger must be under 240 pounds and the combined weight of all passengers (up to 3 total) must not exceed 675 pounds.
- Is this a private flight?