West Salem, OR
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thur: 1pm - 10pm
Fri: 1pm - 1am
Sat: 10am - 1am
Sun: 10am - 7pm
Saturdays 9am - 5pm
- Providing Salem with paintball for 15 years
- Package includes everything you need to get out and play
- Safety and Referee staff keep the games organized and well safe
- Play in the Trenches, Somalia, Darkwoods Castle, Airball and more
Enjoy this paintball challenge while charging the Tower, sniping those in the trenches or double tapping opponents in Somalia.
You'll be on the hunt and on the run, having a blast while blasting away on your paintball experience!
Your package includes all rental equipment, goggles, mask, Semi-Automatic Market, Co2, Field Fee, 500 paintballs and all day entry. So get out and get after it with everything you need for a day of paintball!!!
Players must be at least 10 years of age and have a waiver signed by a parent if under 18. PLEASE ONLY USE PAINTBALLS PROVIDED TO YOU OR PURCHASED ON LOCATION. Your package includes anti fog goggles, semi-auto marker, 500 paintballs, chest protector, pack. Additional paintballs are available and may be purchased the day of your experience.
All day pass. Most people will play for around 3 hours, however you may play as long as you would like. You will average around 6 games an hour. Games range between 5 and 10 minutes each.
Group sizes vary
Both the indoor and outdoor fields have viewing locations.
This experience is not weather dependent. However, if at any point you would like to move from the outdoor field to the indoor field please do so. They are located roughly 20 minutes apart.
What to Wear:
Wear old clothes, comfortable sneakers and sweatshirts are a nice addition for a little extra padded protection.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Portland Gift Ideas:(View all 22 Portland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $225Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Pearl District and Downtown Food TourFrom: $80
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $215Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Mississippi Avenue Food TourFrom: $76
- Alphabet District Food TourFrom: $76
- Whitewater Rafting - White Salmon RiverFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Willamette Valley Wine Trail TourFrom: $140
- All Portland Experiences