Portland Scenic Flight
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
March - October:
Daily - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
November - February:
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Take to the skies and experience all the beauty Portland has to offer during this spectacular scenic flight over downtown Portland!
- Fly with an FAA-Certified pilot during this 45-minute scenic adventure flight
- Climb aboard a pristine Cessna 182, one of the most popular single engine airplanes in the world
- Enjoy stunning views of downtown Portland and the surrounding scenery with up to 2 friends
- Discover why Portland is referred to as "Bridge City" with this picturesque aerial tour!
Experience Portland from a whole new perspective during this remarkable downtown aerial tour!
After meeting your friendly FAA-Certified pilot, and a short safety briefing, you will speed down the runway and lift into the clear blue skies. Once at cruising altitude your pilot will point out famous landmarks and answer any questions you may have of the surrounding area, through your two-way communication system. Your pilot may also refer to Portland as "Bridge City" as they point out the 12 bridges that have brought this nickname to life. During this approximately 45-minute flight, you and up to 2 passengers will enjoy sights of Mt. Hood, The Willamette River, and Willamette Falls.
Cross another unforgettable experience off your bucket list with this breathtaking Portland scenic plane tour!
- Private flight for up to 3 passengers (subject to weight restrictions)
- Individual participants must not exceed 240 pounds
- Combined weight of all passengers must not exceed 675 pounds
- All participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and have a signed waiver by parent or guardian
- Water and headsets will be provided
DurationApproximately 45 minutes of flight time
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 3 passengers per plane, with a maximum total weight of 675 pounds
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider directly with any questions or concerns regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses are highly recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this a private flight?
Yes! This flight is a private tour for you and up to 2 other passengers. However, you will be subject to weight restrictions.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Each individual passenger must be under 240 pounds and the combined weight of all passengers (up to 3 total) must not exceed 675 pounds.
- Is this a private flight?